NSV for us larger breasted women! ;)

Options

Replies

• k8kish
    k8kish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm totally bummed about my shrinking chest! I've lost almost all of my weight in my chest it seems! Right now, it looks like I'm a young teen with big dreams because I've not bought new bras. I don't want to go down to a B, but I probably should.
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV!! I am an H (as in hell no) I can't wait to get back to the D's, which I used to think were massive but I would take them anyday over these back breaking *kitten*! LOL
  • d_89
    d_89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the shrinkage! Patiently waiting for mine to shrink. I'm 4'11 and current bra size is more than a 32H (last official measurment), lost 6lbs thus far, 16.5 overall inches everywhere else but only .5 the boobs
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Lucky you. For me, 30 pounds has translated to 38G to 36HH. :( I am hoping that they start to shrink soon. I'd love to lose a couple of cups. Right now it seems to be in the opposite trajectory. I went to look for a new sports bra and the 36HH didn't fit. I am hoping that I will get lucky and they will shrink before I am in dire straits with my sports bras.
  • super_jade
    Options
    Yay!! my weight was all over the show for a few years but i always had mint boobs. then i had children and now when i lose weight my boobs just empty out :( My boyfriend goes you must be doing good your boobs are shrinking!! not your tummy is shrinking your freakin boobs!!
  • RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to buying (at some point in the summer probably) a bra with only 2 hooks instead of 3, fed up with these hammocks ! In the meantime there is a bit of spare room in my bra now, but not enough to keep a small cuddly animal in!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yay!! my weight was all over the show for a few years but i always had mint boobs. then i had children and now when i lose weight my boobs just empty out :( My boyfriend goes you must be doing good your boobs are shrinking!! not your tummy is shrinking your freakin boobs!!

Who knows, you might gain some volume. I got an extra 1-2 cups in my early 20s without a change in weight...... and then another one in my mid 20s with a weight change of maybe 10 pounds.... and then they started holding steady.
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wishing my K cups into double (or even triple) D's at this point. Suckers are hard to control!
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    I wear a minimizer (I've had decent luck with Playtex--4 hooks, thick straps!) with a sports bra on top of it. The minimizer keeps the ta-tas separated while the sports bra pulls everything in. Maybe not ideal but it gets the job done. Basically eliminates sweaty boob cleavage, too. Definitely limit the time you wear both, though, cuz if I do that for a full day, my back starts to ache from the change in posture and I feel like I'm in a straight jacket. The only time I've found one bra good enough to be considered a good 'sport', it was so strong that the edge of the elastic was sharp--it was more like plastic than fabric. And then its powers faded after a short period of time anyway. Also, if you're short like me, you might want to consider shortening your own bra straps. You could probably try wrapping your chest in saran wrap, but without that lift and pull-back, lock and load, that you get from good thick tight straps, they're gonna do whatever they want, which tends to make every step more painful.

Pleased to hear it's possible to win the boob battle--being able to smush into DD's leaves me no excuses compared to so many others!
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    Tthank you ladies for sharing your boobage stories :)

My boyfriend just didn't understand how exciting it was for me to fit into a smaller cup size. I can only pray that by the end of this weight-loss journey, that I'll fit into a regular D size bra.

For now, my back is much happier, and so am I!
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i'm in a 36H just now. Not for much longer with any luck...
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm loving that they're getting smaller! LOL My bras now FIT me instead of me spilling out the top without having to constantly readjust!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!... I started out in a 40 DD and am still in that size even after a 46 pound loss... Holding out hope that these puppies will shrink up eventually!... ;) lol
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! I have gone from a 46DD to a 40DD or 42D depending on the bra AND it's nice wearing a bra with only 2 hooks and smaller straps I dont mind taking my shirt off in front of hubby now, I can buy nicer bras instead of GrammaMoses bras
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Woooo!
    I went from a 36 DD to a 32 "nearly" A. :P
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My back size is going down, but my cup size is actually increasing. So I was a UK G (that's a US J) 6 months ago, I'm now a GG, and toying with trying an H, because of cup spillage... (but I've dropped two back sizes, nearly three).
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yay this is a great thread!!!!!

i started as G and I am DD now :D so happy!!! i want to be a C cup again
  • racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I honestly love my big boobs and do not want them to shrink. But good for you!

me to but i usally go down a back size and not a cup size and after iv lost most of my weight im having surgery done to perk them up lol
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Keep up the good work.

I sadly have lost mine and was so excited when I had my 38D's. When I got pregnant with my first child, I was a 34B. So you can see why I was excited to have larger ones after both kids. But in the end sadly I would rather those "the girls" and be healthy.
    I know it is a huge weight off your back though.
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    this has just inspired me to check my bra,but couldnt actually see it on the label(faded due to washing) i think it was a size 36FF or G(UK size) & have just had to get the hubby to tighten it up loads as my boobs were looking really saggy in it & cups were too big.cups are still too big,so am going to get measured this week :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!