Hi newbie here

Options
Hi all I'm trying this once again I was on here a long time back but wasn't losing weight got frustrated and quit but I'm back now and looking for some friends and support :) I'm 37 and live in south eastern part of Tennessee please don't be afraid to say hi I'm a outgoing person just not good on the losing weight front :)

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Glad you're getting back on here! You can do this!
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    Welcome. I am glad you made the choice to live healthy. It is hard to come back but so worth while....I did the same thing. I love Tennesee. We go several times a year just to get away. I hope you can enjoy the journey too a healthier you with lots of friends to help support you!
  • BeepRocks
    BeepRocks Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome back......................You can do it.....................Good luck and keep your spirits high and good things will come!!!
  • Heather7465
    Options
    Thanks everyone Ya'll are great :)
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Welcome Back! This time you will do it....
  • maybethisdoor
    Options
    You can do it! Just be honest when you are entering your portion sizes. You will lose weight!
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Welcome back. Now it's time to get busy! Feel free to add me.
  • bonniemansfield
    bonniemansfield Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome back. we need all the support we can get. feel free to add me
  • abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am 48 and trying to do this again! Please feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • Heather7465
    Options
    thanks everyone Ya'll are the motivation I need :)
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site also. I was on WW but wanted a free site to be a part of. I have been trying Loseit.com this week but this morning I stumbled on this site via Facebook. I like it so much better!