Congradulations to Me!

Options
I am no longer in the obese classification!

Last May at 194 I decided it was time to get the excess weight off and become healthy for once and stick with it. By the end of summer I was down to 168. After summer and the fall semester starting, I got a job and had no time to eat healthy so I ate frozen meals and did not exercise. By December I had gained 4 pounds. Now at 170 I decided for the new year I would get back into my routine and eat healthy and work out even though I do not have much time on my hands. At first I decided to go vegan for 21 days and after that re introduce meats back into my diet. I lost 6 pounds in that 21 days from no soda/sugar, or meat, or dairy products. Since then I have worked out for an hour a day on a stationary bike and kept watching what I eat and making my own food. Now I am at 157 which for my height of 5' 1" I am now over weight.

Replies

• Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work. What you're doing is working for you and you must be feeling great about it. Well done.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats great job :flowerforyou:
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

You're at about the same height and weight that I'm at currently. Let's keep pushing forward! I'll cheer you on!
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Raicheal88
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!