Time to go shopping- a NSV

Options
Jen2Bfit
Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
I recently took out my spring and summer wardrobe and after trying everything on, I have not one pair of shorts that fit me! I even had some put away from last year that were too small and I hoped to get into by this summer, and they are too big now. It's a good feeling to need new clothes because none of mine fit! Enjoy the day everyone! :happy:

Replies

• PopePopsicleIV
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! Not much feels better than being too small for your "skinny" pants!! Congrats on the success! :D And Have fun shopping for new skinny girl clothes! You deserve it! :]
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    fantastic! make sure you look for good sales and enjoy yourself while you're out <3
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • toothfairybuttkicker
    toothfairybuttkicker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well done xx Ive been through my wardrobe this morning. i have 3 identical pairs of trousers in 3 sizes and today i manged to get back into the largest pair (its been a long time) a small tiny NSV for me to.
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV!!! I'm happy for you. If you are gonna have a problem. this is a nice problem to have!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    great job and well deserved shopping trip :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    What a great victory, good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!