1st Goal Met!!

Options
So when I started losing weight in January, my first milestone that I set was to get under that evil number of "300." I started at 332 on Jan 1 and as of today I have lost 33 pounds which means I am at 299!! I haven't been below 300 in about 4 years so its a pretty big deal for me! Yes, I have a long, long ways to go....but just seeing that "3" change to a "2" is amazing to me. Everyone who is struggling to get out of the 300's or wherever your high number is....you can do this. You can. :)

Replies

• rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome! You must feel great knowing you're on the right track. Congrats on your milestone; you should feel proud!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great! You should be very proud of yourself. :smile:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is awesome girl!!! Congrats...Keep up the awesome work and commitment!! :)
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Keep going strong! Each goal that you hit will feel better!! You should feel VERY proud! :)
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your first milestone! That has got to be an awesome feeling. :flowerforyou:
  • Mijo88
    Mijo88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You deserve to be so proud of yourself!

Cheers!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep it up!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! i havent been below 300 since high school :(.. but now i only have 16 lbs to go to get there! hopefully soon ill be celebrating with you :)
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    congratulations!! i havent been below 300 since high school :(.. but now i only have 16 lbs to go to get there! hopefully soon ill be celebrating with you :)

Yes, you will be and I will be jumping for joy with you when you do!! And you are doing GREAT! :)
  • mrsstafford618
    mrsstafford618 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So when I started losing weight in January, my first milestone that I set was to get under that evil number of "300." I started at 332 on Jan 1 and as of today I have lost 33 pounds which means I am at 299!! I haven't been below 300 in about 4 years so its a pretty big deal for me! Yes, I have a long, long ways to go....but just seeing that "3" change to a "2" is amazing to me. Everyone who is struggling to get out of the 300's or wherever your high number is....you can do this. You can. :)

Congrats! I also cannot wait to get out of the 300s. Very encouraging. Thanks.
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS! What an awesome feeling! You should be SO proud of all your hard work!
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    time and dedication=win
    Great milestone
  • PopePopsicleIV
    Options
    That's so great, Congrats! And keep going :] We all believe you can accomplish all your future goals :D
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! Thanks for sharing this and inspiring the rest of us. :-)
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your 1st milestone. Keep up the good work.
    Nicola xxx
  • toothfairybuttkicker
    toothfairybuttkicker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, well done you xx I bet your walking on air today. i look forward to your next milestone announcement. add me if you want

xx
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way when that 3 turned to 2! Its such an accomplishment! I also started around the same weight you did, but I started in November 2011. Congratulations!
  • tawnysmom
    tawnysmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is a great achievement. You go girl!
  • aeberly01
    aeberly01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SOOO awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!