Top Fitness DvDs?

Options
I am a fitness DVD junkie and have the following:

~Jillian Michaels both BFBM & NMTZ

~Biggest Loser Cardio Max

~Turbo Fire (need to restart)

~Insanity (have yet to start)

~P90X (have yet to start)

What workout DvDs do you think are the best? Even if I already have them posted? What are the most fun, what ones do you guys enjoy the most? I need more to my collection, or some inspiration! Thank you! :)

Replies

• ChinaLexie
    ChinaLexie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are looking for. If you want FAST results, but an intensely hard workout, choose "Insanity". But, to be fair, I think the Cardio Biggest Loser DVD is boring and I haven't tried P90X or TurboFire (though I've heard solid reviews). "Insanity" is cardio heavy. It is fast paced and a mental workout as much as a physical workout, BUT your body will change dramatically if you put everything you have into the workout.

As for Jillian Michaels, I really enjoy her dvd's. They are challenging, short, and tone all the muscle groups, but won't have you wishing for death afterward! ;) I like Ripped in 30, but NMTZ is good too! (It will get boring doing it more than 2-3 times a week, though!

:) Good luck!
  • Lilsparrow23
    Options
    No, I agree with you on the Cardio Max. It was a disappointment along with another DvD I tried to give a chance. I LOVE turbo fire, have yet to touch insanity. I don't want to do insanity until at least 2 weeks after turbo fire, to get my body ready to go again. Thanks for the help though! :)
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I love anything Jillian Michael's. Im doing body revolution now and thebkickbox fast fix. Live them! I love zumba, but don't care for zumba Dvds. The energy level is just off. I really want to give insanity and turbo fire a try.