1st Goal Met!!

Replies

• dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Great job!!!! It has been 4 years since ive been under 300 as well and I just his 296 in these last few days!!! I am thinking about putting the scale away till race day 4/22 ( I think) So for like a month!!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!
  • kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    That is fantastic! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
  • Zalissa
    Zalissa Posts: 23 Member
    Great job and congratulations!
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Congrats, its a wonderful feeling isn't it? I just broke 300 this week as well. I know I still have a long way to go but at least I am now on the right side of 300 (for good!!!!).
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Thanks, everyone. :) I really could not have gotten this far without the support and love from the MFP family! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Congratulation on your loss Feb06momma. Keep up the good work.
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    I'm SOOOOO proud of you! As your MFP friend I see all the effort you put into this everyday. You work so hard you so deserve this! Lets stay out of those dreaded 3's forever!
  • tpeacoe1
    tpeacoe1 Posts: 22
    Great job!! My goal within the next three months is to get under 200lbs. It should take about two months or so. Im at 237 right now, so fingers crossed I can do it :):) Keep up the good work
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Brilliant! <3 10% of your body weight all gone! Fabulous!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    That is a great goal! You are doing wonderful. Keep up the great work!
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Great job!! I know I am trying to see "onederland" I have not saw it for over 14 years and have to get to work on getting there!! Have a celebration like a NEW OUTFIT or a new bbok that you want!! How did you do this and how long did it take?? Please post hit here so I can see if you have any different tactics than what I have used. Thanks
  • Tbirdsmom
    Tbirdsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Way to go! That is wonderful!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Fantastic!! Keep it up:)
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    thanks so much for the inspiration and good for you!!!
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    great job.. keep up all your hard work
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • Neconilis
    Neconilis Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations. I know exactly how you feel as I just got below 300 as well. It has probably been about 10 years for me and it feels great. I know I still have a ton of weight to lose, but to be here lets me know it's possible and that's a great feeling.

Good luck to you and keep up the good work.
  • Autumn23242
    Autumn23242 Posts: 28 Member
    Congrats to you and everyone else that has hit that magic milestone
  • scarlieoh
    scarlieoh Posts: 18
    That's amazing! Congrats and good job! That's such an inspiring accomplishment :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!