• Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Collar bone first, always. Then face. Then boobs :cry:

Stomach and legs are always last. I like my big bum so that's fine :tongue:
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    For me, it was my face, boobs, fingers, & legs. My stomach has gone down a little, but my thighs are still big & my arms have not changed AT ALL! I predict my arms & thighs will be the last to go & be in proportion with everything else, which kind of stinks!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mainly my lower body...my hips, thighs and calves. My upper body took longer and more weight training but I'm finally beginning to see some definition! can't wait to get rid of the extra flab in my arms and be able to wear sleeveless tops! :laugh:
    I think it's like that for me too.
  • mwoneis
    Options
    I notice it in my chest and face first. Just wish it would be my stomach first though. LOL!
  • mwoneis
    Options
    my boobs. Poor boobs lol

i'm hearing you - the last place to put the weight on, the first to go, so cruel. little b cup boobs and a tummy the width of the grand canyon!

Right there with you guys!!!
  • edenjoy3
    Options
    always my face and waist...gosh if it were my hips and thighs to go first i'd be jumping with joy
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    My face! I actually had a family friend say to me "the last time I saw you, you had more chins than a chinese phone book" ouch.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I always notice it first in my face and upper body.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Usually on the front of every magazine at the grocery store check-stand.
  • newshape2012
    Options
    my face
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    My torso... my boobs all but disappear and my ribs show, but my bottom half doesn't really catch up as it gets most of the muscle building exercise. My bf asked where my boobs had gone, actually, as they were just about flat when I went down to 123 Ibs.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'd say around my rib cage. Not the boobs yet though.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Def is my face. People kept mentioning that my face looked much smaller (I have baby chubby cheeks). :-)
  • watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    me my gut
  • Jbutler1025
    Options
    I noticed your weight lost. Wow! CONGRATS!!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    my face, my feet, and my shoulder/upper chest area. can't wait til the tummy follows...
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    face for sure.. and I :heart: that
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My belly. everymorning i can pretty much look at my stomach and tell if I'm lighter, the same, or if it's gonna be a bad morning lol
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Omg, my shoes became to big! Who loses in their feet? I do! That's who. Next was face. Tummy is in last place!