JUNE STARTERS - Monday weigh in August 3

Options
I hope it is okay I started the thread, I wanted to get my stats up since I won't be on later today.

SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
LW: 239.4 lbs
CW: 236.2 lbs

Progress this week: - 3.2 lbs
Total Progress: - 17.2 lbs

Take care,
Tammy

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 186
    CW 184.5

Another 1.5 lbs gone. This appears to be coming a habit. It's all good!
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Hehe I wrote up a starting thread as you were writing one. You beat me to it! :laugh: Great minds think alike! Anyways...

I feel like I've been out of the loop for a while, I had a conference to go to last week with no internet :noway: So I didn't have a way to log my foods, but more importantly I couldn't keep up with the fantastic message boards! (Hi, my name is Laura and I am addicted to MFP :laugh: )

Anyways, after missing last week's weigh-in here I go...

SW: 182.4lbs
    Weight as of July 22: 169.6lbs
    CW: 165.6lbs! :bigsmile: :drinker:

I've made it to my half-way mark!!! I may update my ultimate goal weight once I reach it, but for now half-way feels damn good!! :bigsmile:
  • rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SW-169
    LW-161
    CW-160

Progress this week - 1lb
    Progress total - 9lbs

Well..it's slow going but I'm getting there!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to my goal! I'm going to make a new one when I reach it. SOOO close.
    SW-185
    LW-149
    CW-146
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    uugghh! No loss for me.

SW-181
    LW-165
    CW-165...I upped my workouts last week but not my calories. I thought I could speed it up ( falling back into my old ways)....but I am eating more now so we shall see :bigsmile:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    LW: 200.5
    CW: 199.5

I was 198.5 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I think this extra pound is from water weight. Or at least that's what I'm going with. :tongue: At least I finally broke 200 again!
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Ok so this will be my third post today because I accidentally posted on last weeks already for this week and someone else tried to start a new one so here we go again.

I haven't budged sadly :cry: but this is my hope...

SW:170
    CW:168
    GW (for this week) 165.

I know it's three pounds but two years ago I could do 2-3 pounds a week if I just really stuck to my diet and worked out 5 times a week...so we'll see.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    You guys have done awesome this week! Losing and maintaining.... A little encouragement for those who maintained or just lost a little.....If the scale is moving down or not at all...it's WAY better than it moving up! Think of what you would weigh this week if you weren't on MFP!
    :flowerforyou:
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    SW- 179
    LW- 167
    CW-166

Another pound gone! Keep up the good work all of you.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    You guys have done awesome this week! Losing and maintaining.... A little encouragement for those who maintained or just lost a little.....If the scale is moving down or not at all...it's WAY better than it moving up! Think of what you would weigh this week if you weren't on MFP!
    :flowerforyou:

As far as encouragement for those gaining or maintaining goes. We all have to keep in mind that the weight is going to fluctuate some times. A little gain or staying the same is nothing to panic about. We're eating better and getting active and feeling more and more healthy all the time. That's what really counts. The weight we lose along the way is just a big bonus to this new lifestyle. Be proud!!

c-00009.gif
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    First of all, some congrats are in order! :happy:

Schlieffen- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal!
    Ilike2moveti- congrats on nearly makeing yoru goal!!
    Shanna- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal and welcome back to Onederland!!
    Glandis- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal!!

Everyone has done a great job and it's a good way to start August :drinker:

Here is my weigh-in:
    SW- 134.5
    LW- 129
    TW- 127.5
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    First of all, some congrats are in order! :happy:

Schlieffen- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal!
    Ilike2moveti- congrats on nearly makeing yoru goal!!
    Shanna- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal and welcome back to Onederland!!
    Glandis- congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal!!

Everyone has done a great job and it's a good way to start August :drinker:

Here is my weigh-in:
    SW- 134.5
    LW- 129
    TW- 127.5
    Thanks. Congrats to you too!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! I weigh in on wednesdays and after the barn wedding I went to last Saturday I need to drink a ton of water before I check in. lol :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I was at 173.6 on Friday, but after another busy weekend with 3 functions I weighed in at 176 this morning, I know some is water retention from not great food, but I am trying to keep it real by weighing in on Monday as usual. Hopefully next week I will have better things to report.

SW: 187.6
    CW: 176
    GW: 135

I did get lots of compliments this weekend though about the weight I have lost, so that was nice to hear.

Great Job everyone! Keep it up.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    No loss this week :angry:
    But I was home with my kids all last week so I didn't get to workout much! At least I didn't gain.

228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I lost half a pound and another inch.

Slow and steady it seems. I haven't been eating enough- I know that for a fact. But we're pretty slim in the money dept and food ain't cheap. We're trying to make what we have last... if that means I can only eat 1k a day, then that's what we have to do this week.

Now when we get paid? Oh it's carrots and beef ahoy! lol
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Everyone is doing a good job! I will check in later in the week. Good luck!
    Kat
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to post because I ate a Buca di Beppo today and stayed within my diet! I've still got calories left over which almost never happens when I eat out. Okay, that's all. Have a great week everyone! :drinker:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I was hoping for a bigger loss this week but it's better than nothing!

SW (6/30/09) - 265
    LW (7/27/09) - 252
    CW (8/03/09) - 250.25
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    I lost 1 lb. I'm so happy I'm NOT in the 170 range any more.:laugh:

SW 180
    CW 169
    GW 130 or size 10P

Mini goal: 160 lbs by the end of august or. 1" off the waist.