How much in 2 weeks?

Options
How much weight can you lose and can a decent amount of toning be done with results showing in a few weeks? like 2-3 weeks?

I have something middle of April to go to and was wondering how much could be done before then!

THANKS! :)

Replies

• luv4whtroses
    Options
    Eat nothing that has sugar added and nothing white. No sugar in ingredients. This will help drop fast.:smile:
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Eat nothing that has sugar added and nothing white. No sugar in ingredients. This will help drop fast.:smile:

What about the sugar in fruit?
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

What about the sugar in fruit?

No....egg whites, veggies, and lean meats...water water water
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    High end of healthy weight loss is 2 lbs a week, but the less you have to lose the more it's like 1 lbs a week. Most people can "lose" more than 2 lbs a week in the first week because they can lose additional water weight, but this doesn't really count as "lost weight."

It's hard to make significant changes in a short amount of time. Weight goes on slowly, it comes off slowly.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    High end of healthy weight loss is 2 lbs a week, but the less you have to lose the more it's like 1 lbs a week. Most people can "lose" more than 2 lbs a week in the first week because they can lose additional water weight, but this doesn't really count as "lost weight."

It's hard to make significant changes in a short amount of time. Weight goes on slowly, it comes off slowly.

Yeah I know I've lost 50 lbs total in 2 years so I know it takes time and I'm really okay with that because then I know it will stay off.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'd say 5 or 6 pounds max. 2 or 3 weeks isn't a very long time, you won't see much change.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options

Yeah I know I've lost 50 lbs total in 2 years so I know it takes time and I'm really okay with that because then I know it will stay off.

If you already know, WHY DID YOU ASK?

If you want to fake lose weight, don't drink water and don't eat salt, and go to a sauna. Not healthy and not a real way, but knock yourself out.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

If you already know, WHY DID YOU ASK?

If you want to fake lose weight, don't drink water and don't eat salt, and go to a sauna. Not healthy and not a real way, but knock yourself out.

HAHahahahaha you're cracking me up!!!!!!!! But soooooo true!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You guys are being mean, it's an honest question.

If I were trying to look good for an event in a couple weeks I would be stricter with clean eating and with doing small meals throughout the day. Really focus on healthy fats, no added sugars, and no alcohol. Try to cut out meat or just lean meat if you can. Cut out dairy, don't go out to eat and avoid things high in sodium. Just be very stringent and as natural as possible. You could even start doing one "liquid" meal a day, as in do a hearty smoothie in the morning instead of a regular meal. A few days before the event, you can change to two liquid meals a day, smoothie for breakfast and either smoothie or soup for dinner, this will help your digestive system work less because it has less to digest and more time to clean out other parts of your body while you're sleeping and it's still plenty healthy because you can put things like avocados, oats, spinach, peanut butter, fruits into smoothies to make them heartier and just as many calories as you would have eaten regardless. Eating "cleaner" like this will help you look healthier and lose a few lbs in the process.

Do some higher intensity workouts, like HIIT or TurboFire or heavy lifting to jump start that metabolism and get that great afterburn. The turbofire system comes with a booklet on a 7 day slim down meal plan to look good before an event, you could see if you can find it online somewhere, or something like it.

Don't eat any less than normal, change to 40/3030 (carbs/fat/protein) or 45/20/35, really pushing down fat will help some and make sure the fats you do eat are healthy fats!

Drink lots of water!!!!

Good luck! :D
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    You guys are being mean, it's an honest question.

If I were trying to look good for an event in a couple weeks I would be stricter with clean eating and with doing small meals throughout the day. Really focus on healthy fats, no added sugars, and no alcohol. Try to cut out meat or just lean meat if you can. Cut out dairy, don't go out to eat and avoid things high in sodium. Just be very stringent and as natural as possible. You could even start doing one "liquid" meal a day, as in do a hearty smoothie in the morning instead of a regular meal. A few days before the event, you can change to two liquid meals a day, smoothie for breakfast and either smoothie or soup for dinner, this will help your digestive system work less because it has less to digest and more time to clean out other parts of your body while you're sleeping and it's still plenty healthy because you can put things like avocados, oats, spinach, peanut butter, fruits into smoothies to make them heartier and just as many calories as you would have eaten regardless. Eating "cleaner" like this will help you look healthier and lose a few lbs in the process.

Do some higher intensity workouts, like HIIT or TurboFire or heavy lifting to jump start that metabolism and get that great afterburn. The turbofire system comes with a booklet on a 7 day slim down meal plan to look good before an event, you could see if you can find it online somewhere, or something like it.

Don't eat any less than normal, change to 40/3030 (carbs/fat/protein) or 45/20/35, really pushing down fat will help some and make sure the fats you do eat are healthy fats!

Drink lots of water!!!!

Good luck! :D

Thanks! Yeah it was just an honest question. That's what I was looking for. That's what I was wanting, to eat cleaner and be more strict! Thanks for knowing what I was looking for without me saying it exactly! :) I will take in all those suggestions! I appreciate it!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd keep to my regular healthy eating and exercise routine and buy some undies to hold everything in for the event :)
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    No problem! It may not actually make you lose anymore than you would have doing what you normally did, but at least you tried!! Plus if you're eating cleaner you'll feel better anyways :)
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    No problem! It may not actually make you lose anymore than you would have doing what you normally did, but at least you tried!! Plus if you're eating cleaner you'll feel better anyways :)

Yeah I would feel a lot better for sure and right now I don't! So going in feeling better is going to make me look better anyway! :)