2»

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Modest Mouse or T.I.
  • zambodiare
    Options
    It's hard to pick one......but I would have to go with either Jeff Buckley or Porcupine Tree. Jeff, you may have not been the most drop dead gorgeous man on the face of the earth, but if you were standing right in front of me singing away, I would have a hard time not ditching my husband and jumping your fine *kitten*.....just saying.
  • wendiv130
    wendiv130 Posts: 26
    Options
    Bon Jovi!! :love:
  • Charabbidan
    Charabbidan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Torn between Linkin Park and Paramore ... but I think Linkin Park just about wins. Their sound varies a bit more so it's less likely to become too samey.
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The Black Keys - just saw them in Philly and they kick *kitten*
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Matt Nathanson if my iTunes play counts are anything to go by.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    hard one.maybe beyonce or rascal flatts
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    It is very awesome to see all of the different kinds of music people like!
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    Skrillex.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Hmmm see, there are some important factors that go into this decision, how many albums do they have, how many songs on those albums do you really like, will you get sick of it, does it suit all your moods...

I gotta go Ray Lamontagne
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Evanescence.... this week. ;)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    If you could only listen to one group/singer for the rest of your life who would it be?

For me it would be Jack White. If I really had to pick just one of the bands he has been in I would pick the White Stripes. I love every single thing he has done, but The White Stripes just rock!

How about you?

I bought the Under The Great Northern Lights box set for my husband for his birthday last year. We have the art print that came with it framed hanging up in our condo. :smile:
  • wee_wolfie
    wee_wolfie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rammstein, without question.
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Cheap Trick. No question about it.
  • mamagwen
    mamagwen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love me some White Stripes. For me though, it would probably be the Beatles. A little cliche I guess, but it was my first thought on the matter, so I'm going with it as a final answer.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Alan Jackson!! His voice just does good things to me. :blushing:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I can not play this game .... choosing one is just .... DIABOLICAL ! Ha ! :noway:
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    ~ I can not play this game .... choosing one is just .... DIABOLICAL ! Ha ! :noway:

:laugh: Don't get me wrong...it would be very hard for me to give up all of my other favorites, but Jack White just seriously rocks my socks, so I could manage and be happy with him alone!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Prince. That will include his bands, his "Artist" albums, and would give me quite a bit of variety for the rest of my life. But I'd still be sad.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Moteverdi Choir with JE Eliot Gardiner - Great Masses