NSV for us larger breasted women! ;)

Options
13»

Replies

• carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congrats on shrinking boobs! Mine are starting to shrink! I highly recommend getting measured for a bra instead of trying on and guessing. It changed my life when I did. I did 2 years ago before I started my weight loss journey and discovered that my band width was bigger than I thought and my cup size was smaller. I am currently wearing a 42D or 40DD and those are starting to get to small. I look forward to being remeasured sooner and getting into a bra that I don't have to buy at the fat kid store!
  • TLBond
    TLBond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope to see some boob shrinkage soon! I am a 38H and have lost 21lbs since getting started in January. I really haven't noticed much change in bra size though. Justmysize.com has a sports bra that I'm gonna order and hope it holds me in place lol!
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    Well, can any of you ladies send some of your loss my way? LOL I only seem to lose weight in my face and my boobs, which is beyond irritating as I don't have much to start with in the chest department. :(
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Boobs are just weird peroid. I went fro a 32 DD at 110 pounds to a 32 DDD at 135 pounds (no idea what size I was before I started losing weight). I'd be happy do see that DD again. Mine have never been perky and now with losing weight and b/f my son for an extended amount of time I'm thinking my mid life crisis is a boob job lol.

Congrats on the the shrinkage. The back is probably doing a happy dance for you lol. :drinker:
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    Woot!Congrats!!! I can't wait until my girls shrink!! I want anti gravitational devices!!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I hope to see some boob shrinkage soon! I am a 38H and have lost 21lbs since getting started in January. I really haven't noticed much change in bra size though. Justmysize.com has a sports bra that I'm gonna order and hope it holds me in place lol!

I have shock absorber and freya, and I have been happy with these so far. Nordstrom carries Freya and a few other brands in the store. Just found cheaper prices for Shock Absorber on Very.com so I just places an order! (FYI Very.com is a British store that has a pretty good selection of UK 20-22 for you in between people in the 16-18 size range, and also larger and smaller sizes. But I find that 16-18 is the most obnoxious size range, especially if you are hourglass or pear shaped -- since clothing tends to be tighter across the hips and thighs)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Well, can any of you ladies send some of your loss my way? LOL I only seem to lose weight in my face and my boobs, which is beyond irritating as I don't have much to start with in the chest department. :(

I've got a waiting list as soon as they figure out how to do that. :D
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I too want boob shrinkage!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first to go...every exercise program I have done! I found that chest fly's (laying flat on your back) and push-ups are the big contributor to shrinking boobs!
  • rlb8788
    rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's weird with me.. almost down 70 pounds and I went from a 44DD to a 36DD.. Cup size hasn't changed at all...I like that I am large chested but I do find it hard to wear certain styles of shirts.. Put it over my head and I can't pull it past my chest =P I am hoping they shrink maybe a cup size or so, but we'll see as I continue..
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    In my high school days I was flat chested. Now that I have lost weight my boobs were the first to go...I was thrilled. Congrats to you
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    But I like my FF's!

(Then again, I do know that they stay about the same regardless of weight fluctuations, so I'm all good. ;p )
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    shrinking boobage is a good thing. Right there with you on this one. Plus, when too big, no clothes fit right, and it creates that 'tent' effect!
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Of all the threads I've seen here, this one's been the most encouraging.

Thanks girls.
  • scullyuk06
    Options
    HH (Holy - Handful) and cannot wait to get em shrinking down - In eight weeks I know I have lost 4cm's from them (much to his dismay!)

Really look forward to being able to buy tops without worrying about buttons, let alone bra's at more reasonable prices - including sports bras!

(I love my shock absorber!)
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    I love all of you, and our shrinking boobs! :)

It's amazing how my back hasn't been hurting, and how my shirts fit more comfortably.

My boyfriend said he doesn't care what boob size I end up with.... (as long as I don't lose my butt!) hahahaha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!