30 Day Shred questions

Options
sazroy
sazroy Posts: 262 Member
Hi all,
I'm interested in doing the 30 day shred, so you start at level 1 obviously but do you do it daily? And when do you progress to level 2. Do you take 30 days to do one level or progress through the levels over 30 days?

Replies

• darcych15
    Options
    Hi I did the 30 day shred and started with level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days. Im sure you can do it however you want. I did not miss a day of it for 30 days and felt great at the end! I only lost 2 lbs but i definitely toned up a bit and tightned up. Good luck!
  • sazroy
    Options
    Thank you!
    I'm hoping I'll lost some weight but also tone up my stomach and back area alot, I've seen it mentioned on here so many times I thought I'd give it a go, thanks!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    There's a great topic full of 30DS questions and answers here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/310080-what-is-the-30-day-shred-q-a-thread

:smile:
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE it! :)
    I did lvl 1 10 days.
    lvl 2 10 days
    lvl 3 10 days.

first time i did the shred i did it every single day and it was a bit rough...second time around i listened to my body and took a day off when i needed it. :)

I'm finishing up round 3 of 30. JIllian really is amazing.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred at the end of last summer. I lost quite a few inches and some lbs.

I did level 1 until I could do all the exercises and keep up. I moved to level 2 but stayed there a while.

Just progress once you can do the exercises.

GOOD LUCK! My results are on my page. IDK how the privacy is...maybe you can see it? If not, add me.
  • sazroy
    Options
    Well, just did my first day.. Taken before pictures too so I can share after the 30 Days.. Was excrutiatingly HARD! But.. I did it.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Where do you find this 30 Day Shred?
  • lanell26
    lanell26 Posts: 19
    Options
    i found mine at TARGET . i just bought it , excited to start,
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from Amazon.com. It was only $7.00 and some change + shipping. Can't wait to get it!
  • sazroy
    Options
    I've heard people say you can get it off iTunes as well :)
    Also just thought I'd add, weighed myself this morning and have lost 300g.. Probably 300g worth of sweat and tears as Jillian nearly killed me hahaha so motivated to do Day 2!