PB2 is amazing! Why didn't I figure this out sooner?

Options
SONIA820
SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
It is amazing! I love peanut butter and could easily use up most of my calories on a couple decadent peanut butter and honey sandwich most days along with a half gallon of milk BUT I found this wonder stuff...what is your favorite way of using PB2?

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I sub it for PB in everything!!!!!!!! obsessed!!!!!!! Protein shakes are divine with PB2!!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    what is it and where do you get it?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    agreed.......great for that PB fix..........ordered mine from amazon.........
  • cocomcan
    cocomcan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Addicted. Peanut butter is my absolute FAVE! I still use almond butter for my fats, but this is another great option for snacks! Ps the chocolate one is to die for!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've heard sooo many good things about PB2 I've got to try this ! Where do they sell this ? ( other than online) I live in the USA ( Maryland)
  • ValLongo
    ValLongo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Some health food stores sell it, and Whole Foods will special order it for you. If you go to bellplantation.com you can find out if anywhere near you sells it in their stores. Online, I have found it's the cheapest is netrition.com. $3.99 a jar. Amazon is usually almost double that. And Netrition's shipping is a flat $4.95 for your whole order, so I always order a lot at one time so I don't have to order again for a few months. Good luck!
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this, I just ordered some. I wish I would have read the previous remarks though because I ordered from Amazon and it is pretty pricey.....Hope it's worth it!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2 both the original and the chocolate! To me it tastes more like pure peanuts and how peanut butter should taste! I can't believe the fat and calorie difference! I also like that it's light weight enough that I can bring it with me anywhere or transfer over it to a very small container and make it on the go.

I have to buy it online or buy it when I'm in a state that sells it. I wish they would be available in more places.

Anyway, glad you discovered it and love it as well!
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Addicted. Peanut butter is my absolute FAVE! I still use almond butter for my fats, but this is another great option for snacks! Ps the chocolate one is to die for!

I love it too! I havent tried the chocolate one yet though, guess Im going to have to! ;-)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I just ordered it on Amazon yesterday.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a 1lb bag of it from Amazon for $12. Not a bad deal considering the 6.5 oz jar on Amazon was $7. I think I've seen it in Whole Foods but it was at least $5, maybe $6. I went for the chocolate. I've been having issues eating an entire jar of Better N Peanut Butter chocolate in a few days, so this should help! I can scoop out a serving, mix it up in a cup and have it on my apple without eating right out of the jar.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    bump - will probably order some tonight. thanks for the info, I had never heard of it before.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I love it mixed with Chocolate protein powder, but any other way I've tried it I think it's pretty gross. Guess I just can't get used to the texture without the fat, but mixed in liquids it's awesome.
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Does it have the same consistancy as peanut butter?
  • releame
    releame Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes , Sounds great! What is it and where do you get it?
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to try this too. My only concerns are the added sugar (i usually eat only unsweetened raw peanut butter) and that it's not organic ( & full of pesticides)
  • luv4whtroses
    Options
    You know that if you eat toooo much peanut butter it can cause impacted bowels.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Does it have the same consistancy as peanut butter?

no its powder, but can be mixed with a little water and can make a paste!

GREAT PB flavor though, so its wonderful in recepies that call for PB...or for shakes!
    Yes , Sounds great! What is it and where do you get it?

get it through amazon or bellplantation.com
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    how long does it last...or how much do you use? ive been checking it out on amazon but its pretty pricey.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I use it in baking. (I rarely eat peanut butter anyway.) I like how it bakes better than regular peanut butter! I order mine online from various sources. Would love to find a local source.