Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • ajohnson607
    ajohnson607 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration and the reminder that change does take time. I too am interested in competing but have to remember that transformations dont occur over night. Keep up the good work.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    you look incredible :)
  • sammielou99
    sammielou99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    You are blessed because you looked fantastic at 157 lbs, and look great as a figure competitor. 'Gratz!
  • Julialee123
    Options
    Be sure to let us know how you do! I bet you win! :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You've done an amazing job!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow......I want to look like that!! Need lift more I think!
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you were amazing before but now absolutely amazing .congrats
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great work!
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    You not only look amazing.. You look healthy! That is a feat in itself! Such an inspiration to everyone who sees the photos and you should be very proud. Congratulations on an amazing body!
  • desireedare
    Options
    I'm getting chills reading this stuff! this is so awesome, and I'm so glad that I've been called an inspiration by most of you!!! Like I have said before, I post all of my workouts and my food log on my blog, at idesireedareyou.wordpress.com along with some things that inspire me. I am so happy to hear from you all!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Motivationl for sure! Keep up the good work and good luck at competition!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - you are TRULY an inspiration!!!!

Good luck in your competition.
  • esdale81
    esdale81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, what diet and exercise plan did you follow? I need hints and tips to get from 145lbs to 120 lbs...I would love to have a figure like yours someday..you are an inspiration...well done x
  • happypath101
    Options
    I think the difference between slim and bikini body is every bit as big as the difference between chubby and thin. Really! Plus, you have the added demotivator of "I'm slim already, why should I work so hard to be a hard body?". Good for you! Any tips - especially on motivation, are much appreciated.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    You looked great before, and you look absolutely fantastic now! I hope to lose more body fat and gain more muscle and wind up with a body something like yours someday. :)

Best of luck in your future competitions; you definitely deserve to win. ^_^
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I cant get your blog to come up, not with google or anything. :( Anyone else or am I just lousy!
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sorry... got it!
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    Totally inspiring! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!