FOR MY C-SECTION MOMMIES ( :

Options

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    That is awesome!~ I have had 3 c-sections and I am sooooo wanting to lose my flap. I have lost 35lbs so far and my tummy measurements are still the same!!! Very frustrating! Hopefully I will be losing it soon. I am a lot like you. I am not a healthy eater. I try but its hard in my house as well. I do make the best choices I can and TRY my best to eat small portions. I have gotten off track since reaching my first goal of 135... back to 140. I joined this site and hope to get down to 120-125 soon!! I also have orderd Insanity...but I havent gotten it yet. Hopefully soon!

Its INSANE! LOL! I love it! My husband and I get up at 3:00 every morning to get our workout in before he leaves for work at 5:00! I have never been so eager to sweat until now! Shaun T pushes you...but in a good way! I used to TRY Jillian Michael's but I literally threw the X-BOX controller at the TV one day because I HATE HER! Haha!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job sticking to it! Thanks for sharing :)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Great job! :)

I have had a c/s and a VBAC, but I don't expect to ever look like you! I had a c/s at 31 - I think your 23 year old body pops back quicker!! :)

I really hope so because I want to be able to say I done it on my own!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look amazing! I am a c-section mommy of two handsome boys (3 yrs old and 8 months)! I definitely have the flap and I dont think its going anywhere! My husband told me the same thing...that once i lost my weight I could get a tummy tuck. I have lost about 40 pounds since my son was born, but just recently i started eating healthy and excersising (being more serious about my weight loss goals) so the weight is coming off faster! My flap is more of "extra skin" and I dont think that will be going away! The more weight I loose, the more skin i get on my lower belly (right on top of my c-section) :-( Keep up the good work...although I think you looked amazing on your before pics as well! Congrats on your success!

Thank you so much! Unfortunately I'm with you! My "flap" is becoming mostly skin so I'm hoping it will just bounce back eventually!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! You look great...i've had 3 c-sects and I'm still trying to get it all back!!!!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I am a csection mommy and I know I will lose that gut! =)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    YES! Thank you so much for showing these photo's you look amazing! There is hope!

ETA:// 2 c-sections here.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing and happy to see that it's possible!!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    very inspirational! (:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! Your body was beautiful before, and you look amazingly fit now! Great job!!
    Motherhood leaves its mark on our bodies, for sure, but I refuse to believe that these marks are anything but beautiful. A testament to love and sacrifice, badges of honor! I think it's sad that you had a hard time finding images of c-section tummies. I wish we could see more mama tummies of every kind!
  • ros23452
    ros23452 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look very good! Keep it up:happy:
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I've had 3 c/s -- at 29, 31 and 38. If I hadn't been on this site and seen progress of other mommies like me (a bit older) I would lose hope and quit trying. Thanks for the extra motivation and keep it up!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!! I can't wait to see the post Insanity pics!
  • diagyrl
    diagyrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow - you did an AMAZING job!!!!!!! I have been trying to see if there is anything out there for people who have had more than 1 c-section and are morbidly obese who have lost the weight ... can we get rid of that flap that hangs down ... I am hoping so!! Have a long way to go --- but you are inspirational!

Thanks!
  • watermanswife
    watermanswife Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could go for the mini!! After I see what I can do too!!! Good luck! You look great! I am excited that there is hope for me!!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look awesome mama! Way to go.

Ps. I'm a c-section mama too.

Thank you! Do you have the "flap"

Girl yes I have a flap :-( lol
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look awesome mama! Way to go.

Ps. I'm a c-section mama too.

Thank you! Do you have the "flap"

Girl yes I have a flap :-( lol

I have it too. Mine is definitely shrinking but it's starting to just look like hanging skin. I'm hoping it will start bouncing back into shape!
  • mrsmoreno05
    Options
    after 3 csections - my 1st was emergency, so i had to continue, i have major flappage :( so i'm working on toning up. good luck everyone!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    after 3 csections - my 1st was emergency, so i had to continue, i have major flappage :( so i'm working on toning up. good luck everyone!

Yeah I jumped on the C-Section wagon because I had my twins at almost 24 weeks by an emergency C-Section. My OB cut me vertically on my uterus making it impossible for me to have a VBAC with my second and third!

Good luck to you ( :
  • BrittMUSTloseweight
    BrittMUSTloseweight Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!