Looking for positive buddies and motivators

Options
So to start I am obviously trying to get back into shape. Knee surgeries, baby and other issues have made this a long journey. I am thrilled to have somewhere to go to keep track of everything I do for fitness. I've been going strong for almost two months and I am down 18 lbs. Long way to go but I'm confident I can stay the course. I'm kinda on my own out here though. Family is great but having friends and motivators would be phenomenal. Looking forward to hearing from y'all! Best of luck in your goals!

Replies

• michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Way to go losing 18 pounds!!! :)
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Weight loss buddies are always helpful (:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! Add me up! I've got 1 son and also had a reconstructive knee surgery that kept me on the sidelines for a long time. I just crossed over the 5 month line here on MFP. Love it, and love encouraging me awesome, hard working friends.
  • FrecklesMo
    FrecklesMo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is FrecklesMo! I am new to MFP, I am so excited to begin this journey! If you would like to be friends and motivate each other that is fine with me!!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I'm a mom of twin toddlers, and always looking for some encouraging friends to add. I've gotten a lot of helpful tips/advice from MFPs already. Expanding the circle is a good thing!!
  • bizmarie
    bizmarie Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, let's motivate each other. Would love to be your weight loss buddy. I'm new here too.
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've also been looking for some supportive friends too. Please add me.