What would you log this exercise under?

Options
I do the Leslie Sansone " walk away the Pounds" on rainy days or days that I can't get outside and walk.. Its a little more vigurous than just walking.... Any ideas? Thanks again!

Replies

• PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you search on 'walking' there are several different choices....different paces, etc., could you choose one of those?
  • Moomphcol
    Options
    I do this also and log it under Marching-Military style for however long I workout....
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing and I call it low impact cardio. Right now I can just do the 1 mile mark, it kicks my butt :wink:
  • heathermariesan
    Options
    I do a similar dvd by denise austin and I log it under general aerobics...b/c it feels more like light aerobics than walking to me. I also feel that those dvds keep you moving at a faster pace than you walking on your own outside where your pace and stride can vary. Hope this helps!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Maybe a faster pace walk then you normally do? Like if you normally log a 3 mph walk log a 4 mph walk. Sorry I have never done the program, but that's about all I can think of.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Depending on how intense it is I would say log it under either high or low intensities work out.
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    On the video I use, she does a mile in 12 min. that would be a 5mph walking, right?
  • jamzack
    jamzack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I did the tape and in it she mentions " this is why its called aerobics" and " this pace is a speed of 5 mph" So i would guess that either one of them would work.. THANKS again e1!