Replies

• maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i do :) just incase someone comes home ahhah
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bathroom door must stay open, my cats would stand for nothing less.

Same here! My cat actually will cry loudly and dig at the carpet by the door if I shut her out. When my boyfriend first started coming over, I had to tell him that it was a rule to leave the bathroom door cracked so she can push it open or else she will flip out. She just really doesn't like being shut out of places...

I only get annoyed with this policy when I'm taking a shower and she feels the need to push the door as hard as possible and open it up the entire way (I leave it cracked when I'm using the shower). Goodbye warmth, thanks a lot kitty...
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Shut. I have an almost 4 and almost 6 year old...it is the only peace I get in a day.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The only time my door is shut is when I'm doing #2 (if someone's home), if I'm showering and if my fiance's son's home. Otherwise it's always open.

As far as I know, no woman has ever gone #2

I have an ensuite, and leave the door open - unless I'm showering because I don't want any condensation in the bedroom.
    My boyfriend leaves the door open when doing #2, which is as soon as he gets home from work. I always get home about 10 minutes after him and he's on the toilet pooping haha. He is waaaaay to comfortable around me.

Agreed, girls don't poop :P hahaha
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    When everyone's at home, I close and lock the door.
    When I'm alone..I'll just close it......only because I have a ghost in my house..and I don't want him/her seeing my *kitten*.
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    mines always open, if i closed it my little girl would only open it hehehe x
  • BreatheSelina_
    Options
    The door is almost always open considering I live with my mom and two sisters.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm married....and I never close the bathroom door. He doesn't mind.

same here, neither of us close it, and it doesnt bother me either.

It could be a fetish if you think about it!
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I always close the door. I don't think I've ever opened it - my partner and I go in together usually and even then the door is closed (although it's usually to keep the cats out.) Even when I'm alone I close and lock it, it's just paranoia - if I were on the loo and someone were to break in it would give me enough time to escape through the window onto the garage below :P
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I always close the door. I don't think I've ever opened it - my partner and I go in together usually and even then the door is closed (although it's usually to keep the cats out.) Even when I'm alone I close and lock it, it's just paranoia - if I were on the loo and someone were to break in it would give me enough time to escape through the window onto the garage below :P
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I never close the door when I am at home. I live alone so never have to close the door. Only when I have people over. Also when showering I have the door closed in the winter and leave the door open in the spring/summer.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You lucky people, and your fancy "indoor plumbing"! :tongue:
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    You lucky people, and your fancy "indoor plumbing"! :tongue:

Bhahahahahaha..... I have to 'rough' it when at the camp or hunting! LOL
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    After growing up in a house with an open-door policy, I close the door if my husband is anywhere around. If it's just me and the dogs, it's open. No matter what the bathroom activity, one of my dogs feels very strongly that canine attendance is mandatory. No matter that I've been using the bathroom alone for longer than she's been alive, she still feels the need to supervise.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Always plays out like this...

1. Wife closes door.
    2. I open it, and proceed to start conversation.

I dig it. If I get a whiff of poop, it's a bonus.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    I live with my boyfriend and neither of us shut the door. Only time it is shut is when we have guests :smile:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Always open unless there is company around... I live mostly by myself as my housemate works nights and I work days, my housemate occupys the basement, I occupy the main floor, I do not go near his part of the house, he does not come near mine. Of course if he was home more I would have the door shut.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Door, closed and locked. I'm weird that way.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I live on my own and will only close the bathroom door if I have guests. I worked with a guy who used to lock his bathroom door whenever he used it even though he lived alone. Once, the lock failed, and he had to break down the door to get out. Not about to make that mistake.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Its open. But closed when I shower cuz I cant hear if someones home.

If I had my own place it'd be open.