cauliflower crust pizza?

Options
giag09
giag09 Posts: 203 Member
anyone make the cauliflower crust pizza? and how was it? i am going to try it tonight if you have a good recipe please reply and let me know! thanks!

Replies

• missmelissavpk
    missmelissavpk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i did and it is fantastic : ) next i am going to shape the crust like bread sticks and just dip it in marinara.... should be delish. The only thing is be sure you add a lot of garlic powder to the crust before you cook it (it makes it SO much better).
    Also, on eat-yourself-skinny.com there is a recipe for zucchini crust pizza! that is my next try
  • Sasseh42
    Sasseh42 Posts: 16
    Options
    It's pretty good! If I could eat cheese I would def make this.
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Where can I find that recipe...sounds awesome!

Found it!!! OMG that looks so good, imma try it this week for sure!
  • danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can check the Dr. Oz recipe blog, a lady on there who lost weight, introduced the pizza on his show.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I haven't made it yet, but plan too. A coworker brought a veggie pizza made on cauliflower pizza crust to a potluck and it was delicious.
  • freshgreengrass
    Options
    Oh my goodness. The Dr. Oz one looks amazing. Definitely going to try this out.
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have made it twice and it is sooo good, low calorie and add some chicken for protein. Make sure to let it cool for a few mintes before you cut it.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT!!!! My son ate the heck out of the crust, and looked at me like he was just "daring" me to say something about taking all of the toppings off, but I just smiled. He had no idea he was eating a ton of cauliflour. :)
  • TracyTucci
    Options
    bump
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Made this as breadsticks or pizza, and both turn out great. Though I am worried that my low carb diet is eventually going to kill me without all the dough and flour that I should be eating! :laugh: :huh:
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I made this one before: http://www.recipegirl.com/2012/01/16/cauliflower-crust-hawaiian-pizza/

It was pretty tasty, but you definitely want to eat it as soon as it's done baking. It gets pretty soft/mushy if you let it sit too long or try to eat it as leftovers later. I ate it as leftovers - it still tasted ok, just had to eat it with a fork because I couldn't pick it up!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    very good, hubby couldn't believe it wasnt bread!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hubby's going to love it. Bump!