Progress pics - complete with stretch marks :)

Options

Replies

• SherrilDuffield
    SherrilDuffield Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring to us still trying to lose as much as you!! I have lost just over 40lbs since Nov 23/11 and need to lose at least 25 more - so way to go for you :) Keep up the hard but rewarding work!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Brilliantttt :) you're an inspiration to get my pregnant belly toned up and such!
    Sucks about the stretchies ay, I've got 'em bad to - the joys of motherhood.
    But yh, amazing. x
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow! Even more awesome than the progress pics is your AMAZING attitude! So many of us have ZERO of those potential excuses, but you have decided that NONE of the things on your list are more important than reaching your goal of health and fitness.

Great guns, by the way, and I love that we can see the beautiful features of your face so much better now! Gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love love love your arms! Way to go!! You look great!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!!!
  • ReneeMustLoseIt
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I love your biceps btw. & Who cares about stretch marks?!?! Like Jillian Michaels always says, "Stretch marks are a badge of honor." :)
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! LOVE your guns!!!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration! :drinker:
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful job...
  • sherriaf
    sherriaf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My first thoughts were "Wow, the incredible shrinking woman" You look great & I'm sure you feel even better. Those muscles are impressive! Be Proud!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Holy gun show. You look FANTASTIC. Be proud, mama!
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    you are looking fine, lady! I bet you could rock some shorter shorts, too :)
  • elizabethtimetogetfittynes
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be very proud!!! :smile:
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! embrace the stretch marks they are our victory lines :) i love mine and have zero issues showing them off (or will have zero issues when i tone up my love handles some more!! HAHA
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic!
  • itscoezy
    itscoezy Posts: 33
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! It's nice to see "real results" where the stretch marks aren't hidden or photo shopped. Thanks for sharing and well done!!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am truly overwhelmed by all your responses - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I know I don't smile in the pics - my hubs never tells me that he's taking it, so I either look pissed or I'm talking! Except for the starting pics, where I was MORTIFIED!

Thanks again everyone for the positivity - I'm VERY grateful!

Here's to being healthy!! :happy:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have come so far!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!