good at home work outs

Options
im looking for workouts i can do at home, any good ones that show results not just in body size but some you can really feel the results from. i wanna loose a large amount and get toned

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I would start a collection of Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. They are good for cardio and strength training. You can start with 30 Day Shred and move on to others. Good luck!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv

https://www.facebook.com/ZuzkaLight

Insanity

P90x

Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred

Jillian Michaels: 6 week 6 pack

I have found all of these workouts online (including insanity and P90x) so if you want to check out what the videos look like before buying/trying them shoot me a message.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    the old bodyrock.tv videos are really good in my opinion.
    zuzkas new youtube channel has full length workout videos too.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Anything from Beach Body like P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire.

Also Jillian Michaels has several great workouts that are short 20-30 mins and very effective.

I like vintage Firm (80's and 90's) but they are hard to come by .... I guess I'm showing my age!!!
  • kymme16
    kymme16 Posts: 15
    Options
    well heres some history i need something to start off slow i havent worked out in over a year i had my son in sept and had a csection that im still not completly healed from the dr said im fine to start working out i just have to keep an eye on it, so i want something to start getting back to where i can work out like i use to, im deffinantly interested in doing the jillian michaels 30 day shred but would that be a good start??