WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    Helen Hunt - Wynn Las Vegas

Mike the plumber (can't remember his name) - Wynn Las Vegas

Joel Madden - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    I mean Mike the plumber from Desperate Housewives.
  • tzeoli86
    tzeoli86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I met Andie MacDowell at a college basketball game. Her son was playing.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Because of my job at LG Electronics I've met and talked with lots of celebrities in the past. I won't speak poorly of the ones who were jerks and divas....

John Cena CES in Las Vegas
    Quincy Jones LG Grammy Awards After Party Los Angeles
    Kevin Sorbo LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Ralph Tresvant (of New Edition) LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Jenny McCarthy (LG Celebrity Poker Party Las Vegas
    Delroy Lindo (Gone in 60 seconds and Romeo must die) LG Grammy Awards After Party
    Carmen Electra LG Grammy Awards After Party
    John Legend Verizon Wireless event Seattle
    Matthew Fox (Lost) Google I/O San Francisco
    Nick Carter LG Celebrity Poker Challenge Las Vegas
    Coolio LG Celebrity Poker Challenge Las Vegas
    Hugh Heffner LG Awards show after party
    Paris Hilton LG Celebrity Poker Game Las Vegas
    Mariah Carey Grammy Awards After Party
    Britney Spears Grammy Awards After Party

One thing I can say about celebrities some of them are the NICEST people you could ever hope to meet my favorites were Tyra Banks, Kevin Sorbo, Quincy Jones, Rachel Hunter, Kelly Monaco, BabyFace, Cedric the Entertainer (had NO entourage I mean NOBODY just him), Ralph Tresvant, and Jenny McCarthy

You met John Cena? That's awesome:D
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kevin Keegan - in the 80's and he was the star player, satyed at the same hotel and interrupted his game of snooker (with another football player, can't remember who) to get his autograph, my dad made me do it!
    Johnny Mathis - didn't know who he was, but my mum made me get his autograph for her sister
    Cannon and Ball (remember them?!) - filming The Boys in Blue
    Hinge and Bracket - filming in our village
    Norman Wisdom - he stayed every year at a hotel I waitressed in, a very lovely man
    Blaze Bayley - at a Wolsfbane gig, just before he joined Iron Maiden
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Elton John - Quest Center, Omaha, Nebraska
    Billy Joel - Quest Center, Omaha, Nebraska
    Best $400 bucks I have ever spent...

Jim Stafford (I don't like Spiders & Snakes guy) Branson, Missouri
    Colleen Coble - Christian Author. Wabash, Indiana. I know this lady personally.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Michelle Phiefer 1992 NY at work
    Brad Pitt 1997 Broadway n 7th
    Bon Jovi 2010 - Ed Sullivan Theatre Broadway
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Kobe Bryant- flight from Hartford CT to Detroit MI
    Donnie Van Zant- singer for .38 Special- remember those guys? LOL
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Nearly the entire cast of Supernatural, at various Supernatural conventions. They're all really nice.

Denzel Washington - 2002, at the Arclight theater on Sunset in Hollywood. He got on the elevator with us up from the parking garage and talked to us about which films we were there to see.

Brendan Fraser - at the premiere for the Mummy Returns. 2001. Spoke to him briefly and shook his hand. I was also an extra in Bedazzled.

Mickey Dolenz - 1970. I was 5. lol.
    My mom was dating a record industry guy and we went with him to meet Mickey at the airport when he was in Dallas promoting some solo album.

Bruce Campbell - he was at Barnes and Noble signing one of his books here about 3 years ago. Had a brief chat with him. His brother and i worked for the same company even though I never met him.

Judson Scott - xfiles, the phoenix - the Mummy returns premiere 2001. He was walking around in the crowd and we did a shout out to him. He went and refreshed his drink, and sat and chatted with me and my friends for about an hour. Very cool guy.

Oded Fehr - the mummy, resident evil - the Mummy Returns premiere 2001.

Dee Wallace - Texas Frightmare weekend, 2008. Paid to get her autograph and she took a picture with me.

Malcolm McDowell - Texas Frightmare weekend, 2008. Said hi to him while he was walking around after doing an autograph session.

Julie Newmar - This was a KZEW convention in Dallas around 1983. No idea why she was there, but she was really cool and still very pretty.

Gil Birmingham - twilight - Texas Indian market Arlington 2009. Got his autograph and a photo. I threw him a little bit because I wanted to know about the Buffy episode he did. "Inca Mummy Girl" instead of the Twilight stuff. :smile:

Steven Tyler - he was staying at Hotel Zaza in Dallas. 2009? I'm not sure why he was in town, but I was there visiting a friend of mine who worked in the hotel. He was walking all over the place that night. There was a wedding reception there the night I was there, and he found out the bride was a fan of his and he went out and took photos with the whole wedding party. Very cool. And much shorter than you'd think he is.

Duff and Slash from guns and roses - This was in 1988. They opened for INXS in Dallas and afterwards a few band members were hanging out at On the Rocks in Deep Ellum. Slash was very cool and my boyfriend bought him a drink. Duff was a totally wasted jerk who looked down my dress.

All the members of the band Hurricane. Late 80's sometime. They played at On the Rocks in Deep Ellum, and afterwards they stayed around and signed autographs for anyone who wanted one.

Pantera - they played all the metal clubs in Dallas and I met them all more than once. I was there one night when they shot one of their videos at The Basement.

Randy Jackson, lead singer for Zebra. Got his autograph after a show at Dallas City Limits - late 80's.

Ian 'Speedo' Wilson lead guitarist for Sweet Savage in the late 80's. Bought him a beer at The Basement. He liked Fosters. lol

I actually met so many 80's "hair band" musicians I probably can't remember them all.

Victor Garber at Elixir on Melrose. Which I think is closed now.

some 70's TV people.. More of them than I can remember. Usually at the comic book type conventions.
    The two lead guys from Adam12. Very cool.
    Richard Hatch from Battlestar Galactica - nice guy.
    Erik Estrada - didn't chat with him long so I don't really have much of an impression.
    Jonathan Frakes - nice and really tall.

I saw Jill Clayburgh at an art gallery in Glendale CA in 2002.

And I emailed back and forth with author Diana Gabaldon for about a year and she signed all the copies of the books I got from her.
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    Nicki Minaj in Las Vegas (she was gambling and I got to watch her...along with her massive bodyguard)..and Justin Timberlake, Lenny Kravitz, Muhammed Ali, Terrence Howard, Gwen Stefani
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've met a BUNCH of wrestlers. Being in the indie circuit in Memphis kind of helped that out, haha. Below are just a few, all were in Memphis;

Chris Jericho (actually a CD signing, but I am totally in love with this absolutely f**king gorgeous man)
    Kane (book signing)
    Mick Foley (book signing)
    Jerry "The King" Lawler (in my local Church's Chicken, at a softball game, at an arena, blah blah blah)
    Brian Christopher aka "Grandmasta Sexay" (we worked a show together)
    Stone Cold Steve Austin (at an arena)

I've also met members from Mayday Parade, Meg&Dia, Breathe Carolina (multiple times. Lead singer kept calling me baby. What.), Pierce The Veil, Underoath and tons of others.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The Dawson's Creek cast - Wilmington, NC
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i saw wanderlei silva and tito ortiz in huntington beach a few summers ago. and the guess on my flight down to mexico this past christmas the guy that does the girls gone wild videos was on my plane and the chick in front of me wanted a picture with him. so that was pretty cool.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The Wilson's of the Beach Boys are my distant cousins, even though Brian is the only one still alive.

Clint Eastwood when he was running for mayor of Carmel

Trace Adkins after one of his concerts in August
  • barenaud13
    Options
    Ironically, my first was Johnny Depp at the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, IL.

I also met Bill Clinton & Chelsea Handler. Oh and Spike Lee, Gary Sinise, Molly Shannon...
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Ironically, my first was Johnny Depp at the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, IL.

I also met Bill Clinton & Chelsea Handler. Oh and Spike Lee, Gary Sinise, Molly Shannon...

What is Johnny Depp like? :smile:
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Andy **** on the subway in Los Angeles. He was being chased by twins ( lol no joke) but was nice enough to stop and have a photo with me. He was very nice and laid back.
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Andy **** on the subway in Los Angeles. He was being chased by twins ( lol no joke) but was nice enough to stop and have a photo with me. He was very nice and laid back.
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Jonny Depp- Crown Point, Indiana during the filming of public enemy
    Dustin Diamond (Screech from saved by the bell) -Bristol, Wisconsin
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    I met Pete Wentz in September 2010 haha. Was with my boyfriend at a Black Cards Gig in a small club in Glasgow, Scotland.