Quick question

Options
So when i first started to work out, it took me quite a while to work up a sweat and I would put my all into it. Now about 4 weeks in i can conjure up a sweat real fast.

Theories as to why?
Is my body just getting better at expelling heat or maybe increased metabolism :D??

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    So when i first started to work out, it took me quite a while to work up a sweat and I would put my all into it. Now about 4 weeks in i can conjure up a sweat real fast.

Theories as to why?
    Is my body just getting better at expelling heat or maybe increased metabolism :D??

The more a person sweats, the more efficient is their personal cooling system. When to worry is when you don't sweat at all ;)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    wewt! thank you :)
  • Erzsabet
    Erzsabet Posts: 7
    Options
    The more a person sweats, the more efficient is their personal cooling system. When to worry is when you don't sweat at all ;)

Heh, I almost never sweat, but I also think I don't take in enough water. I'm working on it though =D
  • mikedhatz
    mikedhatz Posts: 15
    Options
    Yep! What December said. Metabolism has a lot to do with it, plus the endocrine response and endorphin release is probably happening faster. All of these things also trigger a sweat a lot faster, since your body now sort of knows what to expect when you start training, so it preps faster.