Share your favorite recent food discovery?

Options
12346»

Replies

• jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond Milk unsweetened. Not great by itself, but nice with something sweet and great on cereal. No sugar and only 35 cals/cup.

Tried KIND granola bars...didn't do much for me. Tasted like stale peanut brittle, not the texture I was hoping for. Still love the granola though.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Some new faves (that are dairy-free, soy-free, & casein-free) I have are

So Delicious Coconut Milk French Vanilla ( or Hazelnut) Coffee Creamer - this stuff is AWESOME! I can finally have coffee again!

Daiya cheese - I found this "cheese" that has no casein in it, and I was surprised to find out it is made only an hour away in Vancouver! It's made from arrowroot and tapioca flour. The pepper jack is awesome! It's meh just out of the package but cooking with it and melting it, it's great.
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Wheat thins garden veggie crackers (12 per serving) and boursin light herb cheese spread. I make six little 'sandwiches'..... OMG!!!!:tongue:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    PB crave peanut butter. Especially the cookie nookie flavor. AMAZING. Sure...natural peanut butter is healthier but pb crave doesn't contain the hydrogenated oils or other bad ingredients and about 5g of sugar. So it's not too bad. ;P
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond Milk unsweetened. Not great by itself, but nice with something sweet and great on cereal. No sugar and only 35 cals/cup.

Tried KIND granola bars...didn't do much for me. Tasted like stale peanut brittle, not the texture I was hoping for. Still love the granola though.

I'm with you on almond milk. I smile when I drink it.. but mine is 60 cals per cup... where do I find yours?
  • vivster22
    vivster22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alton Brown has an awesome guac recipe that's very low calorie. You should try it.
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes- "just clusters" pecan granola cereal!

Its the first granola I found without "soy oil" or any rolled "wheat" products... Just rolled oats! I love it!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Larabar Fruit and Nut Bars especially Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte and Pineapple upside Down Cake. They satisfy my cravings and aren't binge inducing like candy bars. The Pineapple has 4gms of fiber with only three ingredients: dates, almonds and pineapple