workout clothes that don't suck

Options
cmaxmor
cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
Hey all. Does anyone have a good spot to buy cute, fun workout clothes?

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Can't speak about cute or fun....But I shop at the Under Armour, Nike and Adidas outlets and can't really go wrong with either.
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Can't speak about cute or fun....But I shop at the Under Armour, Nike and Adidas outlets and can't really go wrong with either.
    I like adidas and go there sometimes.
  • HideYourFeathers
    Options
    I saw some really cute stuff at old navy last time I went. I was gonna buy them but i usually just go looking all janky in my sweats and baggy shirts. I dont know about comfort, but they were SO cute. And all the commercials say they fit so that stuff doesnt "wiggle" lol
  • onefourone
    onefourone Posts: 212
    Options
    Honestly for girls, those old teeshirts you have laying around are so adorable and sometimes sexy for you to work out in from my view point. Some yoga pants (the best fashion invention ever) and those and you are to darn cute.
  • Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A lot of people don't like to thrift shop but all of my workout gear came from the thrift store. I find lots of things that still have the tags on them. Good luck
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I look at Ross, cute stuff and I usually buy each piece for around $7 but a thrift store sounds good!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options

I love Under Armour workout gear, but Victoria Secret also has some fun workout outfits!
  • JessicaW0204
    Options
    Yoga pants from Victoria's Secret are awesome, I love UnderArmour too.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    In terms of bottoms, I swear by Old Navy workout capris. (I love capri leggings in general.) They don't ride up and are super flattering. Target also has some good capri length leggings. I'm on a budget, so I don't usually buy Nike or Adidas gear, plus I find that their cuts are less forgiving (designed more for athletic builds.)
  • Niki130
    Niki130 Posts: 85
    Options
    If you are willing to pay for it... http://shop.lululemon.com/home.jsp HAS THE CUTEST STUFF EVER.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Lululemon stuff is great, very pricey but fits well from what I hear. I have yet to buy anything, maybe in another 20 lbs a reward :)
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Gap Body had some cute stuff last week when I wandered in on a whim.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love what JCPenney has to offer
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Avenue had a sale recently and I picked up a couple pair of leggings with colorful trim, a couple of rib tanks in a size too big so my cute workout bra could peek through, and some workout capris. I'm not brave enough to wear the rib tanks in public, so I tend to wear my old t-shirts instead. I like that because my tee's are getting so big that it makes me feel like I've made lots of progress! :-D
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I buy pretty much all of my black stretchy yoga-type pants either at Target or places like TJ Maxx. TJ Maxx is good for sports bras too. Victoria's Secret has some good sports bras too, but the good ones are expensive so I only have a couple of those and the rest from TJ Maxx. Shirts I buy wherever, usually cotton tanks or some stretchy kind. I also love to wear my husband's Tshirts, except I look like a dork when I do bc they are too big, but when I am feeling bloated or whatever they are perfect :)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of yoga pants =)
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Target C9 is super cheap and great quality
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I love Nike but Nike shows no love for XXL girls! So I go shop at Target & buy double! (Suck-it Nike!)

Damn! My 5k picture HAD to show up under the marathoner?
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    I'd say Wal-Mart. Dont pay too much attention to it really.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Lucy! Amazing stuff! I love my workout wardrobe!