No one is answering my questions!?

Options
How come whenever I post something no one replies!!
Goes to show how supportive everyone on here is!!!!!

Replies

• twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    posts get pushed down on the list really quick so if someone doesn't answer you then bump it up to see if someone has an answer...or ask your friends that are on your list
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Ask away :O) x
  • Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Some of your questions have been asked before (search function is useful as is google) and some of your posts do have replies.
  • Whatamilike
    Options
    Awwwwwww :-(

This has happened to me too - sometimes questions have been asked and replied to so many times that people don't reply again. Try searching for your question(s) in the Topics - they may be very common questions...
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    it happens to everyone, what are your questions?
  • qofe11
    qofe11 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey :) just joined and so not sure what your question was .... if you want to message it back I will reply (promise) I have just left a post yesterday .... here for you sister lol :) xx
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    How come whenever I post something no one replies!!
    Goes to show how supportive everyone on here is!!!!!

????

Do you talk to everybody like this?
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I see replies to all of your threads....
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I see replies to all of your threads....

same, and also it helps if you reply to your threads once you critisise others for not responding.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    i answered your question
  • keepsiejess
    keepsiejess Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think you may be having trouble figuring out how this site works. You have to check back on a thread in order to see the replies. Also, I am not sure what your questions were. As I scrolled through your profile you seemed to be asking for general help with diet, but it is unclear what your questions were. You can search the message boards for answers to questions you might have, that others may have already addressed in the past.

When in message board the search box is in the top right.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I think you may be having trouble figuring out how this site works. You have to check back on a thread in order to see the replies. Also, I am not sure what your questions were. As I scrolled through your profile you seemed to be asking for general help with diet, but it is unclear what your questions were. You can search the message boards for answers to questions you might have, that others may have already addressed in the past.

When in message board the search box is in the top right.

If that's true, she's probably not even seeing these replies, but with that attitude I don't think I want to be the person to pm her to offer advice!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    *Ducks to avoid flying rattle*
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Hahahah - she can't actually find her posts to see that there are answers.
  • They were from a long long time ago..
    I just started coming on here again and i posted and no one replied ..
  • Thank you! :)
  • Thanks everyone :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    So what was your question after all that?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    So what was your question after all that?

^^^^this^^^^
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    A quick "bump" will probably get you more replies :) It looks like you posted pretty late last night in my time zone--I wouldn't have seen them until this morning. I was going to reply to someone else's friend request, but then she posted something cranky and I thought better of it.
This discussion has been closed.