Progress pics - complete with stretch marks :)

Options

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Stretch marks are a badge of honor especially after giving birth via c-section. I wear mines well after my own C-section 16 yrs ago. I now joke I am finally losing all that baby fat I gained.
  • misha1216
    misha1216 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look amazing. Be proud!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!

For arm workouts, I'm a big believer in lifting heavy weights. For a while I was doing 50 pushups a day. Now I'm trying New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women to see how I like it. I think the almost daily pushups was the catalyst. It's funny, I usually get really defined legs (or at least it was when I was younger - lol) and NO arm definition. So exciting!! :)
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Truly. Keep up the awesome work!!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! and, by the way your stretch marks barely show. Kudos!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being so kind you guys! I swear, I'm so nervous for posting these!! LOL

You look amazing!!! No shame! That did not come easy. You should be super proud of yourself! I give you a TON of credit! You have given me inspiration for sure!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • ronnio_ron
    Options
    awesome...inspiration for sure
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your arms are freakin' amazing.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being so kind you guys! I swear, I'm so nervous for posting these!! LOL

I felt the same way when i posted my progress pics, But it helps keep me going knowing i put it all out there for everybody to see..keeps me motivated to keep going since people have seen results from my pics, and expect seeing more progress...probably sounds weird, but it makes sense in my head. lol
  • LoriInIowa
    LoriInIowa Posts: 113
    Options
    Hurrah!!
    Congratulations on your transformation! Total props to you for posting. I, too, have some *major* stretch marks (a 10 lb and 11 lb 7 oz baby will do that. :)) Didn't think I'd ever post pics, but maybe when I hit my goal?!

WAY TO GO!!
  • bottomline12
    Options
    Awesome!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Simply Goregous!!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great guns : ) You have really set a great example for the rest of us. Enjoy your success!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You have lost as much as I need to lose, so are an encouragement to me.
    Congratulations.
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    The difference is amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • denise3085
    denise3085 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • yarwy
    yarwy Posts: 43
    Options
    Forget the stretch marks!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that's amazing
  • rbates822
    rbates822 Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!