Hey all I'm Samantha and i have a 30 day challenge for you t

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/samantha1373/view/the-30-day-fitness-challenge-232493

here is a link to my blog!! read it and see if you're up for the 30 day challenge you can either start your own 30 days or jump in on ours!!! i'm hoping to continue with a 30 day challenge each month!

Replies

• lford3125
    Options
    Hi can you tell me more about the challenge? I'm doing this on my own. I work better w/ some compitition or goals. I ave my own of course, but i'm thinking being accountable to more than myself may be helpful.
    Leanne
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Samantha's a pretty good slave driver. Lol! She can get on your case if you're slacking off ;)
  • VAgal123
    VAgal123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I NEED a slave driver...starting today!
  • samantha1373
    Options
    Hey Leanne!!! just click the link i posted it gives you the break down of what we are doing we r on day 5 today!!! I find its great motivation bc we're all a team on it, we all have our strong and weak points. I have found especially in the am it gets the blood going and wakes you up quite nice takes less than five mins. and I will probably throw in weekend challenges as well!! whether you want to jump in on day 5 or starts your own 30 days its up to you and if you cant do all the reps at first its ok, something to work towards!
  • nwine
    nwine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This looks like the motivation I need! Starting this evening :-)
  • samantha1373
    Options
    yay!!!!!!! may sure to go to the link i posted and write DONE on the board!
  • deebelky
    deebelky Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! I needed some motivation. I am in and will post tonight when I'm done!
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I'm in, day 1 today.
  • audreygumm
    Options
    I'm in, Day 1 AM DONE!!
  • purple_penny
    purple_penny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just found this website. Starting the challenge tonight!
  • skyelogan816
    Options
    Sign me up!
  • Sweet_Caramel
    Sweet_Caramel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • samantha1373
    Options
    Thanks every one for joining follow my blog to report yours am and pm challenge input
    !
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    im in but doing extra stuff thisll be great no video so no crying babies:)
  • samantha1373
    Options
    hey my challengers!! have you been keeping up?? tomorrow is day 10 of the 30 day challenged 1/3 done!!! hope every one is feeling great!!!

here is a link the the women's health weekend challenge if you want to give it a try!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150783674136788&set=a.10150279388146788.383927.34834516787&type=1&theater