Dear MFP folks

Options
2»

Replies

• Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You should buy lotto tickets in Canada, we don't pay any taxes on winnings. :tongue: But our lotto doesn't go as high as it does in the States though.

Good luck to all who bought tickets!! :drinker:

DANG who's up for a road trip to Canada??

I'll join you for a road trip. I promise to make it fun! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You should buy lotto tickets in Canada, we don't pay any taxes on winnings. :tongue: But our lotto doesn't go as high as it does in the States though.

I have room at my place :wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    If I win, I'm paying for college for both of my girls, buying a bigger house, and hauling *kitten* to Daytona for a couple of weeks. Y'all are all invited :smokin: :drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

OK sam..lets do it....she said she has room...its a date !
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Are you sure about that? I could have sworn it was my turn to win a piece of that, if not all. :tongue: I will be contributing to your cause though, but if you win I will have to take my part. After all, my name is Sam. I'm an uncle to someone. So that makes me Uncle Sam. You know that Uncle Sam always takes his share. :wink: :bigsmile:

Eh, I'm sure I'll be cursing at my TV later tonight and wishing I spent that money on a Slurpee instead. :noway:

well thought out, hahaha, a little too :flowerforyou:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Sorry to tell you Carl the winning ticket was bought in NYC yesterday... I have it in my wallet now.

I only buy one ticket each time... the guy ringing me up looked at me like I am nuts as everyone else is spending $20 on tickets.

Take a look over your shoulder....
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    MFP Compound, HERE WE COME!! *Fist Pump* :drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate; so I expect a cut :bigsmile:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate; so I expect a cut :bigsmile:

twice removed
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Please remember all of your MFP friends...lol. Good luck to you Carl.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Remember...I was your friend before you won...I expect an invite to the celebration!:love:
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7577038
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know how to go in and buy a lottery ticket. .... that is all.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    I am winning Mega Millions tonight,just so you all know.:smokin:
    Please buy more tickets though so my jackpot is bigger.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

How you doin? :wink:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Carl Dear, you will remember how close we became here on MFP before you were rich right? lol You must promise to remember me when you strike it rich. :flowerforyou:
  • Buca412
    Options

Well, this could be fun! :wink: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Only if you share the wealth! =D
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Do you actually have to buy a ticket to win?

Dang.........that's why!

lol............................

I have an idea - if ALL OF YOU who buy tickets want to send your money to ME, I'll take really good care of it. Yuppers, I promise!
  • Buca412
    Options
    I told you I was holding a wining mega millions ticket! $10!!! Woo hoo!!! :tongue: