help

Options
Ive been using MFP for almost 3 weeks now and it seems like everyone has been losing weight but me. i exercise 6 days a week (pilates 3x & eliptical 3x) n Im eating around 1200 calories a day. I eat alot of meat/chicken and carbs. Is this why im not losing anything????

Replies

• Psufilmgirl
    Psufilmgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your diary, but depending on how much you have to lose, you probably aren't eating enough. Especially if you aren't eating back exercise calories. You should explore the message boards and find the people like me who are eating above our BMR and losing a good amount of weight.

I would also say, less carbs, more veggies. I get most of my carbs from fruits and veggies.

Feel free to friend me if you're looking for support!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your diary, but depending on how much you have to lose, you probably aren't eating enough. Especially if you aren't eating back exercise calories. You should explore the message boards and find the people like me who are eating above our BMR and losing a good amount of weight.

Agree completely. You should look into if you are eating enough in order to lose weight (sounds counterproductive but trust me, it's not). Also, what kinds of food are you eating? Maybe you are under your calorie target and are eating alot of processed and/or non whole grain foods? The type of foods you are eating will make a difference as well.

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy