Who would like to start 30 day Shred with me? April 1st

Options
I would love to start Jullian's 30 Day Shred...And actually follow through this time! I am looking to start April 1st.
I'd like to know if anyone would like to start this out with me? I plan to take before and after pictures and track my weight and measurements. I will also be adding 30 minutes of aerobics three days a week in addition to the regimen.

Would anyone like to do this with me? We can share our success and gripe about how sore we are :)

Replies

• kamakameleon
    kamakameleon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to do 30DS again - I will join you! I have done it once all the way through back in September (before my wedding) and I definitely saw results. I have slacked off since then, so I have a feeling this might be just as painful as the first time...haha. It's the good kind of pain, though!!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started this month but burned out in the middle of L2 and gave up a few weeks ago so I'm hoping to start all over next week.
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!!!
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have completely lost focus! I need something like this to get back on track.
  • buttercupmommy
    buttercupmommy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll join you guys too. I just have to dig out the dvd and blow off the dust. I tried it a few years ago, did something terrible to my shoulder if I remember correctly...or that was my excuse to quit (probably more likely).
    I'd love to give it another try :)
  • Emily42901
    Emily42901 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I'm in!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sure! My dvd is coming in the mail soon! I will ask you to friend me :) I am so excited about getting started :))
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Im with you on this i been saying for days and weeks ill get back to it... but as you can see that hasnt happened... maybe this will keep me motivated
  • fan4iu
    fan4iu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try it too! I'm pretty sure I have the DVD, but can't even remember the last time I did it... I'm looking to up my exercise too. Yay! I need some motivation! Friend me everyone!
    Judy :laugh:
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I actually just started. Today will be my 3rd day. Loving it so far!:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    If you all want, we have a group for those of us starting on April 1st. Here's the link....for extra motivation!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4245-30-day-shred-april-2012
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    I started this morning! I would love to have some ladies to back me up with it.
  • erinpenland
    erinpenland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! I'm ready
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i finished day 3 of L2 today. can't wait to see my end results! i can definitely feel it so far!
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Would like to start may 1 I think!
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 30day Shred yesterday. It arrives on the 13th. I will start it on the 14th.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I completed Level1 Day1 today. Didn't feel it was hard.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    just finished level 3 day 3 today :)