84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options
My name is Natalia, I'm 23 and about a year and a half ago I weighed 199 lbs at only 5'3"!
I decided to make a change! And completely changed up my food and excersise. It's been easy at times and hard mostly but I finally made it to goal. 115lbs and all I need to do now hopefully, is tone up!

Anyway, here's some piccys!

Fattest I got.

fat3.jpg
fat2.jpg
Fat.jpg
011.jpg

and 133lbs for the wedding!
1.jpg

and now 115lbs
11.jpg

111.jpg
IMAG0609.jpg
I would never wear this bikini in public until im lovely and toned, don't worry! lol

Anyway! xxxxxxxxxxx <3

Replies

• taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    OH, my pics didn't work! I will sort it out!
  • yocherries
    Options
    My name is Natalia, I'm 23 and about a year and a half ago I weighed 199 lbs at only 5'3"!
    I decided to make a change! And completely changed up my food and excersise. It's been easy at times and hard mostly but I finally made it to goal. 115lbs and all I need to do now hopefully, is tone up!

Anyway, here's some piccys!

Fattest I got.

fat3.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    Fat.jpg
    011.jpg

and 133lbs for the wedding!
    1.jpg

and now 115lbs
    11.jpg

111.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    IMAG0603.jpg
    01-1.jpg
    I would never wear this bikini in public until im lovely and toned, don't worry! lol

Anyway! xxxxxxxxxxx <3
  • yocherries
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats girl! i would totally rock the bikini if i were you.
  • OlsbergKa14
    Options
    Wow!!!! That's amazing! You look awesome, how did you do it and how long did it take you?
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    HOLLLLLY MOLLLLLY!!!! That is SPECTACULAR!!!!! I cannot get over it. no hanging skin or anything.... HOW DID YOU DO IT?????????
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congrats!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a success story you are!!! And you could easily rock that bikini as is, killer!
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks peeps!
    It took me from June 2010! i went to the gym nearly every day at the start and I obviously slowed down after the first 6 months haha!

i ate healthy and no more than 1200 cals a day. I stopped gorging on takeaways and stopped drinking fizzy pop for good :)

I am still addicted to cheesburger tho!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great .... and I would TOTALLY rock that bikini if I looked like you!
  • mommywithhope
    Options
    You look awesome..that's is crazy ! Good for you!
  • kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats girl! i would totally rock the bikini if i were you.

I agree. You look awesome in that bikini!
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • TattooedMomma86
    TattooedMomma86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!
    Love the tatt's <3
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You earned it! Wear that bikini every day :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh man you look toned to me. I'd rock that bikini if I had your body. You worked hard! Amazing success!
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    amazingggg! you looked gorgeous at your wedding!
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    phenom!
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go, and the bikini looks well wow. lol anyway, this does pose a question for me, does being as big as some of us are affect how we are when we lose the weight? will we always feel like we aren't there yet? that scares me, like will i ever feel like i reach my goal? or does it cause some kind of mental disorder, like a posttramitic fat syndrome? just thoughts in my head
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a transformation!! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!