Recently Joined

Options
Hey ya'll! I joined MFP about 2 months ago, but just recently decided to get my stuff together and get my butt off the couch! I'm looking for friends for support and to help with motivation and food ideas! I also want to be supportive for others as well! Feel free to request me :)

Replies

• momma924
    momma924 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi! I joined this week too and looking for more friends! I'll add you, and feel free to add me too! I'm on this site daily. :-)
  • ctychick
    ctychick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today after doing ww points for a long time. It worked for me, but I grew tired of the system and slowly found myself gaining my wait back, so I decided I need to switch it up. This seems to fit into "life" a little bit better, so I'm looking forward to the change!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but have fallen off the wagon multiple times, and am looking for a few good support friends too!!!! Support in numbers!
  • kaviney
    kaviney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Similar boat to you, I've reached my lowest point in my fitness and need to bounce back quick smart!!

Add me to share the journey :)
  • widnes1987
    Options
    Hello fellow my fitness pal people.

I have recently joined this. My friend has told me about it, so i though t i would give it a good go.
    I need to loose weight and tone up for various differant reasons.
    I would be very grateful if people would become friends with me and maybe help me on my journey to become a healthier person :)
    Much love everybody and i cant wait to start speaking to everyone :)

Love natalie xxx
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me as well, my name is Maddie :)
  • malo1025
    malo1025 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not new just been lazy! Trying to do this right now! Need some awesome friends
  • terrirz
    terrirz Posts: 53
    Options
    welcome!...feel free to add me as a friend if you like! :)
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    This is the start of my 2nd week on MFP so I definitely could use the motivation also along with the support so add me also if you would like.
  • vijaytee1
    vijaytee1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys recently joined and ready to loose this blubber. . yuk. . ive got too comfortable after having my beautiful boy and settling down with my darling im ready to get it all back
  • Suttner20
    Options
    I've also recently joined. I'm really trying to make it a priority in my life to be healthy, not only for myself but so I can set a good example for my kids so that they never have this problem. I'd be happy to support you in your journey and I'm looking for friends to support me as well. I have 20lbs to lose and have been talking about the same 20lbs for years! It's time I take charge and get back to where I used to be so that I have confidence in myself and enjoy shopping for swimsuits and clothes again! :)
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    welcome everyone! Add me if you want, this is a great site for great motivation!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I will add you but I will say if you miss more than three days checking in I have a habit of deleting people...Unless you went on vacation lololol I hate when people are not serious
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great support on here! I have been off track last 2 weeks because of a Jamaica vacation and then allowing myself a week of freedom eating at home and I am back starting today. I know all of my friends will support me back on here to lose what I gained. You will find also that your friends will support you in good and bad times :)

Feel free to add me!
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is great place to find lots of support and people in the same boat as you are!
    Everyone has their ups and downs and days where they just cant commit one more day and its nice to see people share those stories and make you feel like you are not alone.

best of luck to all the newbies and feel free to add if you need extra support!
  • janstacey
    janstacey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi Natalie...think you will love MFP..i have only been here for a week and i love it,feel free to add me....janstacey
  • breanndavis_00
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm not sure who added me and who didn't so if you didn't, feel free to request me now! Since I have decided to be more serious, I have logged on every day! Let's hope I can keep it up :)
  • MOTH477
    MOTH477 Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! The ratio of men to women is significant here. I just started with this. I've tried logging my meals in the past but I haven't been successful. Hopefully, blogging about it here will help me remain focused. I need to loose 60 lbs. I look forward to achieve my goal this year.
  • ajdavisbeasley
    Options
    Hello everyone. My husband and I just joined today. I have had a long battle with weight loss. We both want to be healthier. I've tried WW before. Dont' get me wrong, it works but I want to try something different this time. Any suggestions?