Slacker-Need Motivation

Options
I joined the site 4 months ago and started off pretty strong. But have since fallen off the wagon and now weigh more than I did when i started. Looking for some friends to give and receive support.

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Hey, its hard, I fallen off the horse so many times its ridiculous but thats when i tried to do it on my own. I'm hoping that because people here are going through the same thing it'll make things easier :-)
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I know how that is. I've been heavy for almost as long as I can remember & have had bouts where I'd wrk out all the time only to burn out. Top that off with a hypothyroid diagnosis & then due to increased weight gain over the yrs, I've developed high blood pressure & high blood sugar. I've fallen more times than I care to admit, but this time I refuse. I started this site a couple of wks ago & while I've only lost 4 lbs since being here, I have lost a total nearing 12in from my body :):). Feel free to add me if u like!
  • jamierose86
    Options
    Feel free to add! I need friends to help me get where I want to be!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm totally here to crack the whip if you need a little help, haha.
  • ashleywright144
    Options
    If it was easy no one would be over weight. Feel free to add me!
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i need help to
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I know we can do this!