84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow. Oh wow! I got total goosebumps from your wedding photo. And you look amazing in that bikini! Congratulations on your success. :happy: You also look like you know how to handle your cheeseburger addictions :)
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Wow You look amazing!!!! Love the hair and the tatts!!!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look so AMAZING!!!!!!!! How long did it take you to get toned???
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful such a great transformation your an inspiration to us all. Rock the bikini.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!! You look gr8!!!!
  • christinadavis58750
    Options
    Congrats! Great encouragement to know that anything is possible. You look fabulous.
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic, and I'd say you look tone enough to be rocking that bikini any where any time.
  • jjstokes
    jjstokes Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    stunning! You should be SO proud of yourself! What an accomplishment. weight loss hall of fame! :flowerforyou:
  • txwomyn
    txwomyn Posts: 36
    Options
    You rock. thanks for sharing I hope I look that good next year
  • giddyred
    giddyred Posts: 23
    Options
    You look so fantastic! I would wear the bikini, I think it looks great!
  • sixela0827
    Options
    SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?! my jaw just hit the floor....absolutely amazing...im stunned and you are a stunner! well done, you!
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's crazy! You look so wonderful and I'm sure you feel wonderful too. Congratulations on all your hard work. You really look beautiful. =)
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing. I love the wedding dress, the hair, and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go, and the bikini looks well wow. lol anyway, this does pose a question for me, does being as big as some of us are affect how we are when we lose the weight? will we always feel like we aren't there yet? that scares me, like will i ever feel like i reach my goal? or does it cause some kind of mental disorder, like a posttramitic fat syndrome? just thoughts in my head

I'm glad you mentioned this.
    We tend to ignore that dont we....

YES. I will be honest. I thought I would be happy at 133lbs. No. Hated myself. I could do better. and so to 130. then 126. then 120...115....now my goal is 112. and I have people worried about me. I always feel fat.
    Me putting up those pics is the first time i have ever showed my body in public. I still get changed in the toilets at the gym.
    I count every calorie.... to look like I do now, has changed my head forever. It's interesting...
    so i guess im the only one that has anything to add. lol like i said wow, but again, it is a scary thing. you went from one side to the other extreme side. granted 5'3 and 115 is not a bad weight, just gotta make sure you dont hit that downward spiral, it wouldnt be hard to develop an eating disorter at this point. keep your head up, rock the bikini, add more pics to get more wows if you need to, but just find happiness where you are, baby steps. trust me you are gorgeous, and i'm sure your hubby says it all the time. just be careful. your weight is perfect :)
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    maybe even force yourself out there, the way you jumped into the weight loss, do the same for your confidence, go outside your comfort zone. maybe try some amature modeling, wear the bikini, things outside the norm for you, till you feel the way you look, and add me as a friend if you want, always like giving advice.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are drool worthy. :love:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl you are amazing! Great job! love the after pics!!! Rock it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!