Scale Addiction - Beat the odds

Options
2»

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I am a scale addict too!! And I also want to get rid of the scale for 2 weeks. My fiance doesn't live with me at the moment, otherwise, I would have asked him to hide it. I hate knowing where is is.

Today is Monday March 26th 2012. I vow I will not weigh in again till Monday April 9th 2012.

Do you have a close friend you could leave the scale with for two weeks?
    I agree ask your friends if they can scale-sit? they might look at you funnny but they will be helping you.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Goodness. It was SOOO hard not to get on the scale this morning! But I thought of you guys and it stopped me from giving in to temptation. Haha.
    if it werent for you guys I wouldnt be able to do this

Thanks for saying that. It has just been since sat and knowing I have supportive friends on here and on the same journey help me avoid the temptation.
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    I am a scale addict too!! And I also want to get rid of the scale for 2 weeks. My fiance doesn't live with me at the moment, otherwise, I would have asked him to hide it. I hate knowing where is is.

Today is Monday March 26th 2012. I vow I will not weigh in again till Monday April 9th 2012.

I agree ask your friends if they can scale-sit? they might look at you funnny but they will be helping you.

I took out the batteries. I know unless I go and get more that it wont work. I wont step on a scale that doesnt work so I am good.
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am addicted to the scale also! I will try to do this
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys that's a good idea. For the moment, I put in in the shed, all the way back outside the backyard. I should be fine for a couple of days :)

How are you all doing so far ?

• xYumzx
    Options
    Thanks guys that's a good idea. For the moment, I put in in the shed, all the way back outside the backyard. I should be fine for a couple of days :)

How are you all doing so far ?

Im doing good so far just remember everyone im doing this with
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    I am doing good so far. I had the urge to weigh in yesterday but I was able to overcome it. I felt like I gained a pound and wanted to see if i was right or wrong. Guess I will see in a week and a half
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I am doing good so far. I had the urge to weigh in yesterday but I was able to overcome it. I felt like I gained a pound and wanted to see if i was right or wrong. Guess I will see in a week and a half
    We can do it Liz!
  • Lizabee84
    Options
    We can do it Liz!

I am glad we are doing this together Colleen
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I got so depressed weighing myself daily when I hit a plateau. I got so frustrated when the lbs stopped coming off that I gave up my eating plan and gained weight back. I have to give the scale to a friend and visit when i want to weigh myself ( can't give it to my size 0 sister ). If I stay on plan eventually the weight will come off- STOP SCALING !