lls0521 Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome to the fitness friendship club!
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    welcome!!! this really does work. friend me if you like x
  • csingleton80
    Options
    Welcome to the group, this site is awesome!! Friend me if you like:)
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is a great site to be on. You'll love it here. I've been here 2wks & have lost 4 lbs & almost 12 total inches! Yaay! :). I have a long journey ahead of me & welcome new friends. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • breezciful
    Options
    Yes welcome! This is a great tool...it really works once you get used to logging in your foods. At first it's a pain bc you measure everything to get the correct amount in but once your start building your lists up it's not that bad. Also, my phone scans labels. If you use this app on your phone it should have the same feature. Stick with it! Trust me...I've lost alot using it, i'm more serious about it now bc I realize it helps keep me accountable for everything I eat. I've learned that so many foods have massive amounts of calories that offer you no real nutritional value. I will add you as I too am looking for some friends on here to help keep me motivated.
  • 916mom
    916mom Posts: 7
    Options
    I have No will power!!! I started this morning and already had a king size candy bar..lol i promissed myself Im going to do way better tomarrow I did dance for about 30 mins hope that helped some im addicted to sweets
  • mrreyes
    mrreyes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will love this site :)
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! As kind of a basic plan, I'm doing the 321 slim fast plan also. That includes 2 shakes or meal bars for 2 of your meals and one 500 cal meal, with 3 100 cal snacks. Today, I found my self starving!! But probably once our bodies get used to the lower calories it'll get better! I'm also a "addict" to sweets - lol. Wish there was some kinda detox med!! hehee. Take care!
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP club...
  • simplytree0363
    simplytree0363 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't attack it all at once. If you win a small victory, it's better than you would have done before starting. If you obsess over every choice, you will end up beating yourself up and maybe quitting. You can't change life habits overnight. Rejoice in the successes. Take the defeats seriously, but don't let them knock you out. You'll do great-er than you would if you didn't try! :)

You can friend me if you'd like.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Welcome to this awesome lil' spot. Friend me if you'd like.
  • joevaldez74
    Options
    Not sure were to begin. Scared.... afraid I won't loss the weight.
  • litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! As kind of a basic plan, I'm doing the 321 slim fast plan also. That includes 2 shakes or meal bars for 2 of your meals and one 500 cal meal, with 3 100 cal snacks. Today, I found my self starving!! But probably once our bodies get used to the lower calories it'll get better! I'm also a "addict" to sweets - lol. Wish there was some kinda detox med!! hehee. Take care!

I don't like those shake substitute meal plans, I feel like I am always hungry when I do that. And whenever I really looked at the calories and compare them with something else that I like to eat, I was like "Why am I drinking this silly thing instead of eating, for example, a cheese and avocado quesadilla?" They do save time, anyways, I am done with my rambling.

Good luck and welcome!
  • litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • caracollins82
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago!! Feel free to add me too :)

Welcome & good luck in your journey!! :happy:
  • amberrenae1
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Lots of great people on here!
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I both started on Monday. She is getting married in August ( on my birthday), and I found a dress I want to wear.........but wow I realized it wouldn't look great on me right now. So here we are, this site is amazing and so easy to use and when you track what you eat it is easy to see where extra calories were coming from.

Welcome and feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to. :)
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can do this!!!
  • ejechols
    ejechols Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can send me a request!