No one is answering my questions!?

Options

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Bump your topics. There's a lot of threads being created and replied to at once, so it probably just gets bumped down.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Before this you had only posted twice this year. Neither of them was a question, and one of them was answered.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    and she doesn't reply to her post when people are asking what she wanted to know.. A little pointless if you ask me.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Personally I never respond to the "introduction" posts. I just send a friend request if I feel like it's someone I want on my list, never saw a need to respond to the thread.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    What questions?
  • I just wanted motivation from everyone. When i asked for it no one replied. I thought that no one could see my question or something
    Your being really rude
  • No one likes me? .. You don't know me.
    No one on here knows me. How can you f*cking not like me if you dont know me!
    God.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really?

You may want to take a long hard look at the way you're coming across to people. That could indicate why no one is jumping up and down to offer you support or motivation. Rudeness and demands aren't very becoming. If you have questions, feel free to ask away - but, be polite about it (and be prepared to hear stuff you may not like or agree with). If you are struggling and need motivation or support, you may want to go about asking in a slightly different manner.
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Some people can not pick up sarcasm in writing!
  • tycholien
    tycholien Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are you familiar with the saying "you can attract more bees with honey than vinegar"?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Yeah... no wonder no one posted.. .the majority of the world sleeps at that time. Then you have the other part of the world where they are working...

Honestly speaking though, why would you want to be on a weight-loss site? If that is truly you in the profile picture, you definitely dont need to lose weight, in fact, I think you could stand to put on a few pounds...
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. Remind me, what have you done for me?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    PANTS!!!!!!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    It's nothing to take personally - it has everything to do with timing of when you post. :flowerforyou:
  • BreatheSelina_
    Options
    bump
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    People are definitely responding to this one.
    The trick is to offend people or say something that everyone will take personally....that always gets responses...lol

All joking aside, do the 'bump' thing...it seems to work for others. :smile:
  • gonnadidit
    gonnadidit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So what was your question after all that?

lmao
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wow its ok no need t swear and get ll crabby about it. :devil:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    well, what are these questions you have?
  • gonnadidit
    gonnadidit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ask me for a date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll pre answer

YES ! :heart: :blushing: :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.