Hey from Georgia!

Options
Hey! My name is Jasmine and I'm a small town Georgia girl. Im 20 years old, currently in college and I just had a baby girl on February 17 and I've just been cleared to start exercising and dieting. If any other new or old moms who have any tips or advice for losing baby weight or if any body out there just have any tips or suggestions for how to lose weight at a healthy and steady pace ,hit me up! Hopefully, I'll stick to my weight-loss plan because it can really get hard to say no to some of the food we love! lol :)

Replies

• smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Jasmine! I am a small town Georgia girl myself. I currently live in the suburbs of Augusta, but grew up in a small farm town in the middle Georgia area. I am mom to a 13 yr old girl and a 10 yr old boy. Congrats on the new baby and she was born on my birthday! Very cool! Would love to be your friend on MFP. Add me if you like.

I just got my mom and my sister interested in joining MFP and are helping them plan out a program that will work for them. Going to see them in 2 weeks to help them map out a plan. Always willing to help another mom and someone that wants to get healthy the right way. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Have a great day! Time for me to prep for work and get the kids up for school. Like I said add me as a friend. TTYL
  • penroseg
    penroseg Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Georgia too! Just outside of Atlanta. Good luck on your journey!
  • BrandyHuff
    Options
    Small town Georgia girl here too! I live in Bulldawg country! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Leesburg, GA! :) Good luck!
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fitzgerald,Ga here
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    NW Ga. girl present and accounted for. Send a friends request if you like and welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou: