easy lite breakfast

Options
louisebrook
louisebrook Posts: 2 Member
Anyone know of any lite breakfast ideas for me to have in a morning? I dont eat much so any ideas out there would be great.:happy:

Replies

• Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love to take an orowheat sandwich slim and toast it. I then put a few spritzes of ICBINB spray. I take one egg and whisk it up with some salt and pepper and a tablespoon of bacon bits. I cook up the eggs and bacon bits into a flat circle. I fold them up and put it on the sandwich slim with a slice of 2% American cheese. Its only 240 calories and so yummy!!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    eggs! boiled scrambled or fried! Yum. or Oatmeal is always good. Peanut butter toast with banana. Just a few ideas.
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Banana egg white pancake:

Mix 1 mashed banana with
    2/3 c. liquid egg white and cook like a pancake
    Serve with 1/4 c sugar free syrup
    (210 for pancake + 20 for syrup= 230 cals total)

I also like to add 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein :)
  • maybebaby40
    Options
    Bagel thins and laughing cow cheese
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    fry up an egg with a non-stick pan, and a spray of pam, toast the half-bagel, spread the cheese on it, break the bacon up into bite size pieces and put on top of the cheese then put the egg on top, and it's an open-face egg and cheese bagel, and one of my favorite breakfasts.

Cal Fat
    Farm Fresh - Egg Medium, 1 egg 70 6
    Precooked Bacon 1 slices (14g) 35 3
    Onion Bagel, 0.5 bagel generic 125 5
    the Laughing Cow - Queso Fresco & Chipolte
    Cheese Spread, 1 wedge 35 2
    total 267 16
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sorry to intrude, I can not seem to figure out how to post a topic. Can anyone help me??
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sorry to intrude, I can not seem to figure out how to post a topic. Can anyone help me??

Click on a main forum topic and towards the upper right select new topic.
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • bchthrpy
    bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a poached egg on an Thomas' Wheat Muffin with a few drops of EVOO, a slice of low fat cheese and a tomato.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am not a morning person, and I am not really hungry in the mornings. So pretty much every morning, I have a boring breakfast of a boiled egg and an orange. I boil a half dozen eggs at the same time, peel them, and keep them in a covered container in the fridge. They last up to a week that way. Then I have something quick to grab.
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    I love to take an orowheat sandwich slim and toast it. I then put a few spritzes of ICBINB spray. I take one egg and whisk it up with some salt and pepper and a tablespoon of bacon bits. I cook up the eggs and bacon bits into a flat circle. I fold them up and put it on the sandwich slim with a slice of 2% American cheese. Its only 240 calories and so yummy!!

What a great idea!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    I like nonfat greek yogurt with some granola or some almonds. Add some honey or agave syrup. Very low cal and full of nutrients!!
  • morningsun3112
    morningsun3112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump