One Way Road

Options
Hi all!

I am 3 stone overweight and am really finding reading other people's posts encouraging. I have had the ap on my phone for a while now but not really got too involved with it. I need to take action and control over my diet and this site really seems to work. So i'm giving it a go and hoping the online support will give me that extra push to succeed!

Gx

Replies

• embeck79
    embeck79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HI! welcome to MFP wish you lu,ck on your journey, feel free to add me :smile:
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have been using this app since January first and have had great success with it. I too started as a size 16 and now I am down to a 10. (I read your profile.). In your profile you stated that you were happy with your weight, but your significant other wasn't. I think that losing weight is like any other addiction, like drinking or smoking and unless you want to do it for yourself it isn't
    going to be rewarding. So make sure that you want to do this for you!

I also found the the first few weeks you will lose weight just being aware of what you eat. Kills me to enter the 3 Cheez its that I stole from my daughter! :-). But I do it every time and some times I don't have calories left at the end of the day for my evening snack. But this app gives me the chance to actually be host with myself...

I hope you like using it and that you have success!