Looking for accountability friends - 70-80 pounds to lose

Hey guys!

I joined about a week ago, I really love MFP, especially the nice little scanner device on my iPhone. I'm zapping that everywhere! I've been successful on WW before, but writing in a food journal absolutely kills me, and obvi, gained the weight back. I think MFP is more of a long-term thing as I dont have to carry around a little thing of paper or pay for an online/app from WW.

I weigh 211 and would like to get to 140. I'm 25 years old and ready to get rid of the fatsuit.

Anybody else around my stats that would like to friend me? I won't bite, I swear. Just looking for accountability friends.

Replies

• 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    You got it! I have about 50 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Im right around the same situation,my goal is also 140 and on my way there! If you want you can friend me and get each other thru this battle
    :happy:
  • Ekai83
    Ekai83 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I really need accountability too. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs, and would love to make some new weight loss friends doing so! :happy:
  • I'm looking to lose 80 :) I'd love to have people to share this experience with.
  • I am also trying to lose about 50 pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • kimmmerzz
    kimmmerzz Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me! I am lil older than you but i still need accountability!:wink::wink:
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Just lost about 50....here to help
  • gbisson
    gbisson Posts: 6
    Thanks to all my new friends!

It helps to see what other people are doing than just doing my own thing all the time.
    I don't feel so much alone!

I also want to say I got referred to MFP by reddit, and some great inspiration from there (www.reddit/r/loseit) this is not a spam post, maybe it can help other people too!

Gen
  • Hello. I'm wanting to lose 70lbs give or take 10 total myself. Feel free to add me....

Jenni
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    I want to lose at least 50. I'll take all the friends I can get who will hold me accountable!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Hello!

I'm always looking for accountability friends! I have 70 lbs to lose to reach my goal of 140. I'm currently at 204. I've done WW and gained it back - I don't know what the deal is - why I had such a hard time with tracking, when I do just fine on here!!

I use the app for my phone and that is huge for me :)

I'm ready to commit - I've been a member on here for a while now and finally cracked down a couple weeks ago. I'm down 4 lbs and hope to stay that way!

Good luck on your journey!
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    idd love to have u all as my friends its gonna inspire me and also give me ideas onto what to eat!
  • Right there with you! I like the accountability of making my diary public- keeps me honest, and exercising!
  • kmpatterson12
    kmpatterson12 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey I'm looking to lose around 150 lbs and develop a healthy lifestyle.....i'm in need of friends and people to help and keep me on track
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    feel free to add me aslo
  • Thorntonbattles
    Thorntonbattles Posts: 22 Member
    hello my goal is 135-140. please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hello, I gaind 50 lbs after having my son in 2010 and im all the way up to 250 lbs. I congrat you on losing with weight watchers. It is a struggle sometimes especially when you fall off sometimes, but it's not over yet. I have faith in you. MFP is great and very easy. i joined a week ago and i've been doin well because it keeps you on track with your calorie count. It was really hard for me at first because I had no clue as to how to eat. I was a binge eater for a while, but now Im paying close attention to my calorie take in and cutting back on soda and fast food! Keep the faith, Im with ya, I want to get down to 150 lbs! I have a whole person to lose lol it'll happen one day at a time! :)
  • I am also in the same boat. I need encouragment right now more than ever!!! Friend me and Ill be motivation for u as well
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    I am looking to lose around 80 pounds myself. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    I'm looking to lose another 40+ lbs and would love to give and receive support! Feel free to add me :smile: