Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

87.2lbs down in 31 weeks and 2 days...now on to the last 30.

Replies

• w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Wow! Only 31 weeks??? You ROCK, woman!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    See if this works. :)

4jrlep.jpg

What a difference!!!
  • damacvey
    damacvey Posts: 1
    Wow ....what results you got....what was the most important factor contributing to your weight loss so quickly????
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic.

For your Medifast meals, are they like nutrisystem, or is it liquid, plus one regular meal?

Thank u nope not liquid I eat brownies,cookies,oatmeal,pretzels,cheese pizza bites,parmesan cheese puffs,BBQ puffs,chocolate mint,fruit and nut,caramel crunch,smores,oatmeal raisan,BARS,there r more these r just some,shakes,soft serves,the list goes on and on and I am responsible one time a day for preparing my own 5-7oz lean meat and 3 servings of low carb veggies I also have an approved MF snack or my own snack if I want usually I eat almonds (10) or 3 sticks of sugar free gum... And I'm allowed 3 condiments a day;)
  • amuchison
    Wow! Only 31 weeks??? You ROCK, woman!

I am doing a program called Take Shape for Life the avg drop is 2-5lbs a week....go to page 2 I say exacts...my first month OP I lost 24.6lbs!!;) The rest of the months avg out to about 10lbs a month...wasn't 100% OP months 2-6 but back on the horse and since the beginning of my Month March 21 I have been 100% OP!!!;) So excited to see what the end of my month and 8 months on MF Anniversary April 20th will bring!!
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!! sorry for the all caps, but i was YELLING ' WOOOOO HOOOOOOO' to you!! :)
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    you look fantastic! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    you look super...congrats!!!
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 119 Member
    Awesome! Thank you for the wonderfl picutres!
    ~Laura
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    wow, that's so motivational. You and I are about the same size starting out. I would be thrilled to get down to 170, and seeing how great you look at 180 gives me hope. Thanks, and best wishes on the last 30!!!
  • calla130
    calla130 Posts: 19
    Congratulations to you! Now you need a new photo of yourself flanked by all your handsome men :).
  • amuchison
    23itso6.jpg
  • amuchison
    2md5pis.jpg
    last pic cut off so end of Month two down 33.5lbs
  • amuchison
    2jc5ul3.jpg
  • amuchison
    303gw43.jpg
  • amuchison
    t98ahs.jpg
  • flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm right behind you. ;) I went ahead and bought some size 10 jeans, but can't wear them in public yet. ;)

You are looking super hot!!! lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    You look so amazing! Congrats! Simply beautiful!
  • amuchison
    Flicka!!! Whoot Whoot u should update your profile pic;)
  • You look great! You are an inspiration to me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!