What would you do if???????????

Options
2»

Replies

• DALENEWELL
    DALENEWELL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I actually do like big macs so I ate the double big mac and most of the largre fries and my wife ate 1/2 of the the reg big mac and 1/2 of the med fries. We knew they couldn't reserve the food. We then tryed phoning but couldn't get through. So we brought our receipt back asking for our money back for our orginal order. I said we didn't want the chicken sandwich at that time. They made another mistake and gave us money back and made another Sandwich which they gave us. No... I didn't eat that one we brought it my son who does not have any weight problem. I went over on my calories and intended to work them off but never. As I write this I am under today and plan to work out within 10 mins. Thanks for your imput..... I knew some would say they just don't go to Micky D's.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I try not to go to fast food as much as I can.I am trying very hard to watch what I am eating. If I do go in for any reason I normally write down my order on a paper, write it neat give it to the worker who is taking my order. It helps me go on track in stead of being lazy and eating what ever. After paying and my stuff I go through my order make sure its right before I leave. If it's not and if they give me a hard time I give them the paper and say you can't read?? My order is written on paper of what I want. So fix it. That's if they are very rude about it. Other than that I am nice about it and tell them they made a mistake on my order.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Go back and pay for the extras. I am sure that as I am on my way to pay for the extras, someone will come across my path who needs the extras more than I do, and I'd give them the extras. But that's just me.
  • DALENEWELL
    DALENEWELL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    BUMP