200 situps who's in

Options

Replies

• blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Have just done day one, week one, column one of situps, pressups and dips, and now my biceps burn and the room is spinning

the room is spinning? who said working out wasn't fun
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Starting in the morning! This should be...interesting! And fun!
  • medlicott68
    Options
    I'm in. Just did initial test and got 45. Starting week 1 on Sunday
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    yahhhh!!! im in for sure :)
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Is reverse allowed? XD
  • THTchristina
    THTchristina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to do the pushups and squats too :D
  • androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the pressups and dips as well as these, am supposed to be on a rest day today but kind of want to get back to it, despite my muscles burning
  • androde
    Options
    Have just done day one, week one, column one of situps, pressups and dips, and now my biceps burn and the room is spinning

the room is spinning? who said working out wasn't fun

hahaha I think that was my cue to eat :D
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Did my inital test last night and managed 22 good form sit-ups! Pretty chuffed with myself I must say! :laugh:
  • androde
    Options
    So you should be I haven't been able to do that many good form sit ups since I was a kid! Even now I'm not convinced I'm doing good form situps, but if my shoulders leave the floor I'm burning something right?
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So you should be I haven't been able to do that many good form sit ups since I was a kid! Even now I'm not convinced I'm doing good form situps, but if my shoulders leave the floor I'm burning something right?

Heck, you're pretty much the whole way there if you can get your shoulders up -- remember what the site says about crunches being good and traditional situps being bad?
  • androde
    Options
    Ah yeah I forgot about that, used to do traditional situps during physiotherapy
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted: challenge defeated.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to try!
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been doing this for a little over a week now. Yesterday, he asked me "have you been working out without me? It looks like you've been working out." I thought he was referring to my horribly mismatched gym clothes. No, it's just laundry day. Then he said he meant that it looks like I'm loosing weight. :happy: I actually haven't lost any weight, but after a week and a half of this my stomach is already showing a visual improvement. Here's to loosing inches!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    200 sounds crazy to me, cause I can barely do more then 10...... But I'm up to the challenge to better my tummy. June is around the corner and I have to get my sexy right!

Try some exercises that work your transverse abs if you want a flat tummy. Sit ups just make the muscles bulky.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have done 135 situps so far today I could go in for a few more!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Are you saying 200 hundred at a time or 200 daily? Weekly?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!