84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look like a completely different person! you look so much younger now!! great job!!!
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look incredible!
  • cmatos426
    cmatos426 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing; CONGRATS!
  • lorena1120
    Options
    how unbelievable you look fabulous!!!! Great job on your achievement I would be rocking the hell out of that bikini if I were you! way to go and congrats!!!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    holy wow!! i'm 5'0" and weigh 112...and i CANNOT wear a bikini! so jealous! you look fabulous!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    holy goooooodness!! you look great -- your wedding photo is PHENOMENAL!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Geesh you look amazing! :D Great job!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Rock the bikini girl!!! You look amazing, like a totally different person. Sometimes I have a hard time sticking to my plan but reading posts like yours makes is a lot easier. Congratulations on a job WELL done!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! Like a completely different person. awesome job on the hard work.
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow - You look crazy awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    How inspirational is this!!! FANTASTIC!!!! You are truly an inspiration :)))
  • crgriffin12
    crgriffin12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    rock that bikini!! you've earned it! i think you looked wonderful in your wedding dress and would be fine at that weight now. just don't lose any more!!!
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    ah-mazing!
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Congrats you look absolutely fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • yasmine36
    yasmine36 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can't get over how amazing you look!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! Its crazy how older you look at the beginning, now you look really young! Id say younger than 23! (thats a good thing, well at least iv always loved when ppl say I dont look my age!!!)
    I love your hair, your wedding photo is beautiful and you better rock that bikini, you look good as is right now!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You look like this girl I know (but skinnier) when you lost all your weight! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    You rock. Congratulations
  • bonnieocarroll
    Options
    wow you look truly amazing and what an inspiration to us all, any helpful insiders tips you can give??? Thanks for sharing your success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!