84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• isitshu
    isitshu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!! You are definitely rocking that bikini looking at your pictures especially your wedding pic gave me so much inspiration and joy for someone I have never even met keep up the great work
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Nothing I can say that hasn't been said in the other 16 pages of COMMENTS ON YOUR AMAZING PICTURES.

YOU are HOT! I think you look gorgeous in your wedding photo. I like women with curves. You are SUCH a success story of how eating well and exercising can really pay off.

I started in June 2010 too, and I've only lost 30 lbs, and I'm stuck at 120ish.

You'll gain some weight if you start toning and lifting weights. Don't be discouraged. It is normal and nature since muscle is more dense.

Nonetheless, you look great!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Your wedding pic was gorgeous!!!! I agree, you were pretty in the before pictures, but you looked 20 or more years older. You must be so excited! I'm so happy for you! :)
  • Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Be proud of your accomplishments!
  • jmejj12345
    Options
    Amazing! What a beautiful bride!!! Great job!
  • laura657
    laura657 Posts: 21
    Options
    My name is Natalia, I'm 23 and about a year and a half ago I weighed 199 lbs at only 5'3"!
    I decided to make a change! And completely changed up my food and excersise. It's been easy at times and hard mostly but I finally made it to goal. 115lbs and all I need to do now hopefully, is tone up!

Anyway, here's some piccys!

Fattest I got.

fat3.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    Fat.jpg
    011.jpg

and 133lbs for the wedding!
    1.jpg

and now 115lbs
    11.jpg

111.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    I would never wear this bikini in public until im lovely and toned, don't worry! lol

Anyway! xxxxxxxxxxx <3

OHMYGOODNESS!! How did you get so tiny?? I'm 5'3 and 127 and I've been struggling to get down to 115 FOREVER! Thank you for showing me it's possible!!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is the kind of motivation I need. Thanks for sharing!
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, r awesome:P I know I can do it now, thx & Kudos 2 you. R gorgeous in r wedding gown Would love to know how you did it, and 4 ya to help me do the same by 7/22 :smile:

Joanie
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    W2G! You look absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the good work. Thank you very much for sharing..your story is very inspiring and you've showed us that anything is possible.
  • losingit4thekiddos
    Options
    This is the kind of inspiring I need. I'm 5'3 too and we had roughly the same starting weight. I hope I can do as good as you. The lightest I've ever made it was 147 and I could fit in anything from a 4-10. If I can get to look like that, I would be ecstatic. You look gorgeous in that bikini. I would totally rock it! Congrats!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Althoug I though you were cute before too! ;) Way to stay motivated and work it!

Oh, and I'd wear that bikin with PRIDE! You have a rocking body!
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Totally Thinspired!!!!
  • mom152095
    Options
    you look amazing! Im in the same place as you were! thanks for the motivation
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational!!!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!!!
  • morningstarz99
    Options
    very inspiring... wtg.... wtg!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! SO MOTIVATING!!! CONGRATS!
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look amazing. Congratulations!!
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow
    i'm speechless... YOU ROCK !!!
    CONGRATULATIONS :)))) you're my new inpiration :))
    you look so amazing and beautiful :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!