Could use a friend or two...possibly a whole team! =)

Options
Hello all. I'm only one day into MFP and I love what I see so far. I am completely motivated by the number of people that have had significant weight loss. I want to be like you all when I grow up! But seriously, I want to be the best me I can be! Which is why I decided that now is a great time for a new beginning - a healthier me! Since I know this is a tough journey, I could certainly use a few people to walk along side me!

Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) I hope you find all that you're looking for! Feel free to add me - you can never have too many friends! Take care!
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I could always use some new friends too!! Just clicked on your pic, and see your a fellow Illinois-an :D Feel free to add me!
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm only one day into MFP and I love what I see so far. I am completely motivated by the number of people that have had significant weight loss. I want to be like you all when I grow up! But seriously, I want to be the best me I can be! Which is why I decided that now is a great time for a new beginning - a healthier me! Since I know this is a tough journey, I could certainly use a few people to walk along side me!

Hi welcome feel free to add me as well :-)
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We can be friends, absolutely :)
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    You can add me too! I just started 2 weeks ago and dont have too many friends on here yet either. You can do this! :smile:
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I have just started myself could use all the friends also. Please add me also.
  • 2blessings2
    Options
    I feel the same add me as well it's always good to have support
  • erbear80
    erbear80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think we could all use as many friends as posible in this journey! I have been on that struggle too. You can do it!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    YYou can add me too if you want:happy:
  • tberry129
    Options
    I just started about 10 days ago, please add me too.
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'd love to be your friend!
  • shelly0013
    Options
    Way to go! I cant think of better place to be then here. We all have ups and downs and I know you can add me as a friend for any of those times.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find that the support you will receive is wonderful! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! feel free to add me! Friends are awesome for motivation and accountability lol
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! :)
  • care5980
    care5980 Posts: 2
    Options
    You could add me! I am new!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my first day back. Could definitely use a team as well! Please add me and we can all support each other!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Wow! You guys are awesome!!! Thank you for all the invites!!!! :smile:
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's such a great place to be :) I'll add you now!
  • polrbear
    polrbear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I need support and encouragement too!