i need friends for the accountability!!!

Options
New to MFP --- I hear this is great. I run a daycare which takes up 12 hours out of my day. I have 2 kids of my own and I feel like I am getting fatter each day. I need friends that have weight issues also. I weigh 230lbs. I would love to lose before our family vacation in August. I have done it before with trainer help. I can not afford a trainer at this time so---i Can do it on my own. Thanks for your support!

Replies

• marie_king09
    Options
    I also need friends. i workout with my boyfriend but im still not motivated... Im turning 21 on wednesday and its time for a change!
  • SunshineMaye
    Options
    I'm 27 and have 4 kids. I have fell off the wagon and need to get back on. I am on a gluten free lactose free diet and breast feeding my littlest. I really need to get back down to a heathy weight I want to be around to see my kids grow up.
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose but my goal is to lose 80 by next march before we go to Florida, feel free to add me.
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started out at 230 pounds in Jan and am down to 215 now using this website. Feel free to add me as a friend so that we can motivate each other. Have a fantastic day!